232 "teeth" removed from boy's mouth

[Permalink]

2 Likes

Best Tooth Fairy Scam ever!

4 Likes
The teenager had to endure seven hours of medics pulling teeth from his mouth
Wow! Such Horror. Many tooth.
"At first, we couldn't cut it out so we had to use the basic chisel and hammer to take it out. "Once we opened it, little pearl-like teeth started coming out, one-by-one. Initially, we were collecting them, they were really like small white pearls. But then we started to get tired. We counted 232 teeth," she added.
Tooth-pearl Etsy jewelry?
2 Likes

Even the lampreys and leeches are disgusted by that arrangement.

1 Like

I started to try to write something clever, but I got so skeeved out that I gave up. That poor kid.

1 Like

Can’t wait for “Abah After the Dentist”!

यह वास्तविक जीवन है?

When I saw that circular arrangement of the little teeth in the photo, I was thinking “lamprey man”.

The pictures in the original article were odd. The boy is just displeased, and everyone around him is smiling and happy.

1 Like

“the surgery, conducted on Monday, was covered under the state government’s health insurance scheme for the poor”
why is india more progressive with this program than the USA?

5 Likes

Because India hates freedom.

4 Likes

This child was but the first, the harbinger of the next step in human evolution.

1 Like

So true. If that boy lived in my house, he would be so rich.

His emergence was foretold by the X Files.

2 Likes

I’m a bit surprised that nobody has gone here yet:

1 Like

Composite odontoma?

That’s a real mouthful!

2 Likes

BB really needs a “groan” button in addition to “like”…

1 Like

Really seriously studying this, preferably before surgery, might lead to a method for growing new teeth. I’d fund the kickstarter…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.