A tiny fedora for your manbun

Parasols! Padded hose! Codpieces!

3 Likes

I dunno, some of that sounds fun.

1 Like

One day you folks will get the name of that hat right.

2 Likes

Not if we continue not caring.

Fedilby. (N.)(arch.) One who wears either hat style. Who cares.

(I kid! Sorry if that was jerky.)

2 Likes

Those are both fezzes, you can’t trick me.

3 Likes

To be a suave old guy will I have to get rid of my skinhead and ridiculous army boots?

What again? Probably, it’s been a while.

5 Likes

I have never seen this outside, but the bro-douche factor is high these days in Seattle. It remains plausible.

Based on the hat pictured, I’d think “raver”.

I’m prepared for the return of the lace neck-ruff.

Any day now.

Still waiting…

Passenger blimps’d be nice, too.

1 Like

Or maybe it’s a regular-sized hat and this man is 40 feet tall.

4 Likes

I’m waiting for the Flappers to come back.

1 Like

I have no justifiable reason this should fill me with rage, but it does.

2 Likes

aw damn it, my pox is in them. I totally did this wrong.

1 Like

Don’t go looking for much in the way of cultural depth from folks who think you can judge a human’s life because their hat looks like one that someone on Tumblr said was strictly for jerks.

(I feel like there ought to be a comma in there somewhere, but there’s nowhere it can really fit.)

Mega bonus negative points if you go “My [fedora/trilby] is cool, it’s the [trilby/fedora] that is strictly for jerks.” Throwing your neighbor under the bus will not make the mob love you.

No, but it will allow you to steal your neighbor’s geraniums without getting a load of buckshot in your rear.

I’ve not seen this in the real world yet either, but it’s only a matter of time.
The trouble with being post-ironic is occasionally not realising that you look like a right pillock.

There’s kind of a flapper-style subculture, the look is great, but they all listen to electro-swing, which is fucking awful.

1 Like

Charleston much?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.