An honest and hilarious Indian airline promotional video parody

[Permalink]

1 Like

Food is pretty good on Air India actually. I really enjoyed flying with them from NYC (Newark actually) to Paris. And yes, they were the cheapest ticket on that route, by a lot. I wish they still offered it.

2 Likes

One of my friends used to be a flight attendant on Air India in the 1970s, when it seemed that subcontinental planes were crashing every week or so. She tells me that there was a recurring joke that PIA (Pakistan International Airlines) stood for ā€œPlease Inform Allahā€, and that AI (Air India) actually stood for ā€œAllah Informedā€.

1 Like

Fly the friendly f*@%ing skys?

1 Like

ą¤¬ą¤¹ą„ą¤¤ ą¤…ą¤šą„ą¤›ą¤¾

3 Likes

So itā€™s just like flying in the US?

6 Likes

Contains unpleasant language in both Hindi and English.

And a man spattered in the blood of a seatmate who blows his brains out.

2 Likes

Slight improvement over the last time I attempted to fly Air India. No smoke or flames or attempts to confiscate passports!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just added a few good new insults to my repertoire. The fifty percent of what I could understand in English was great.

Why do I see english subtitles when they speak english and hindi subtitles when they speak hindi. Shouldnā€™t it be the opposite?

1 Like

Think of it as subtitles for the deaf, or those that want to watch the video at work with the sound off, and it makes sense that way round. (Having translations as well might be nice though.)

I live in Canada and we have Air Canada which is the English/French version of Air India. What is it with airlines that have Air ā€œcountry nameā€.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.