Badass Space Dragon - Round 4 - Kill Don Mondo

The skipper of The Ironclad Cochrane is right: the key to winning this battle against both fleets is getting the inactive ships into the fight. To that end, I have gone back to the original thread and sent private messages ten of the most inactive skippers. It’s easy:

1. go to the original thread
  2. locate go the thread, click on to the left of the post with the username. This will take you to that BoingBoing User’s page.
  3. On the BoingBoing user page, click “private message.” It’s a grey box in the upper left.

Some of the user pages have enough information that those more skilled in the Astral Arts may be able to use Facebook, Twitter, or email to reach out to these captains.

Please help: it’s your own neck you’re helping save.

Here is the letter I sent out to those ten captains:

Hello,

David Falkayn of the Muddlin’ Through here. We really need your help in the game. We have a situation where, if all the players show up, it’s going to be a great day for all of us - you included. But if only some of us show up, it’s going to be ugly. Many of the currently active players are going to be forced out of the game.

This will take less than a minute:

please to go the thread Badass Space Dragon Round 4 and enter:

Ship:[ship name]
Mission #2: Disrupt the coalition.

That’s it. You are likely to survive, get 10 points of “grit”, and be back in the game. If you don’t like that mission, feel free to choose “Mission #1: Don Mondo” . The way the game mechanics are currently balanced, joining either of the two possible missions helps the currently active players.

Please feel free to message me with any questions.

Thanks for your help.

-David Falkayn, Muddlin’ Through’

1 Like