Bieber and Ford as Gilligan and the Skipper

[Permalink]

1 Like

Where IS that Gilligan’s Island big-screen reboot?

I know the photo is going for Canadians, but if we’re also going for contemporary public trainwrecks, I nominate Miley Cyrus as Ginger.

4 Likes

No Idea about the attribution, but it seems to me that the logical internet-smartmouth thing to do would be to assign other currently (in)famous people to parts in the rest of the cast:
I nominate that “the super-rich are being oppressed, and it’s just like Nazism!” Perkins guy for Mr. Howell.

If we’re going with a Canadian theme, I suggest Ted Cruz as Mr. Howell.

2 Likes

Is anyone running a book on whether Ford or Bieber will be dead first? Not that I’m a gambling man; I’m just curious to see which way the market leans.

1 Like

Ack! Cory, you misspelled “laughable bumblefuck” again! Bad day?

Lindsay Lohan is a ginger.

How about Conrad Black

Thought about it, but Miley is today’s flavor of the month.
Plus, they could come up with some sort of a Gilligan’s Twerk.

I don’t think it was really catching on.

Dear Lord, please forgive me for lacking the humility to restrain myself from improving upon perfection, but, remixers gotta remix

also, every wonderful shoop for which it is not possible to ascertain credit should be attributed to darth on twitter.

Just sit right back and you’ll hear a tale
A tale of a fake Blood/Crip,
A laughable, drunk bumblefuck,
And their ego trips.

Captured high on video,
The Mayor refused to leave:
His Worship was ‘just under it,’
Not drunkwalking on his knees…

The Biebs was was a mighty arrogant
Ridiculous manqué.
If not for his plethora of follicles,
Who’d know him today?
Who’d know him today?*

2 Likes

I was thinking of Black. But he renounced his Canadian citizenship in 2001; Cruz is still Canadian. :smiley:

Don’t remixers usually work on making things funnier? While the comparison might be somewhat understood when considering issues of competency, it’s really not apt as Skipper and Gilligan were wonderfully lovable fellows!

Justin Beaver as Gilligan looks a bit like a younger BBC science celebrity Brian Cox.

There’s also this happy couple.

2 Likes

my people have no tradition of being funny

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.