Black Metal + Yakkity Sax =

[Permalink]

This video was a complete and deliberate joke /before/ the addition of Yakkity Sax.

6 Likes

And a link to the original non-reframed Youtube video:

3 Likes

Black metal artists/fans like to goof around in the snow like anyone else? By the Dark Lord, it’s as if they’re almost… human.

2 Likes

Yep, the original was a parody of Immortal’s Call of the Wintermoon, which by the way, was completely serious:

6 Likes

Yes, these guys are brilliant:

3 Likes

So they say…

The story I heard was that they had short notice to put a music video together, went into planning, and then it turned out they needed to film the next day so they just said ‘fvck it’.

1 Like

‘Okay, here’s our concept - I do the entire video with a shit-eating grin. We good? Go!’

And when you get to 1:50, they’ve all got pretty decent voices (with enough reverb)!

This. This is as good of a round 5 recap as one can expect from found goods.

1 Like

Almost as good as the (unfortunately removed) German Industrial dancers/polka remix.

2 Likes

Hmmm…not sure if I’m pleased with the new direction Dethklok is headed.

2 Likes

[quote=“oldtaku, post:8, topic:24496, full:true”]
‘Okay, here’s our concept - I do the entire video with a shit-eating grin. We good? Go!’[/quote]

I think it would make Bill Paxton proud (remember the Barnes and Barnes video for Fish Heads?).

1 Like

I think you meant

Satan of Hell you say? Are you sure can’t substitute another Satan? No? Okay. Sorry.

2 Likes

Boy that well ran dry five seconds in.

1 Like

I think this is their best one, particularly if you like to see your lead vocalist in a thong:

3 Likes

Never though black scandinavian metal could be so much fun!

1 Like

See? This is what happens when the Ice Queen gives the Narnia kids meth instead of Turkish Delight.

4 Likes

the “Ice Queen” indeed

2 Likes

That little-people drum set is hilarious.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.