Body modder with huge cheek holes

I can feel my trypophobia playing up

3 Likes

If I didnā€™t see it here would have insisted it was a photoshop. What about the drool ?

Heā€™s gonna make an interesting case study for some plastic surgeon some day.

No soup for you!

13 Likes

I was thinking that the constant air flow through there might have some detrimental affect on his teeth as well - while he sleeps or whatever. I guess he could get some modded falsies when his real chompers go. And he has the plugs.

Someone needed more hugs as a kid.

Or less hugs from Uncle Ted.

5 Likes

Because BoingBoing has never been fooled by Photoshop.

Donā€™t get cheeky.

2 Likes

The Clockwork Orange hat is really the worst thing here. Cā€™mon man.

1 Like

I thought the Fedora/Neckbeard combo was just in case there was some freaky lady who was turned on by cheekholes and other BM stuff. His whole face is a ā€œI want to be forever aloneā€ ensemble.

3 Likes

For the people concerned about food/drink falling out, or air-flow causing deterioration of the teeth, he wears solid plugs most of the time, and only wears the hollow gauges on occasion for show. I remember seeing an article about it on BMEzine some time ago - at least a few years, so heā€™s had them in that long without causing the huge problems youā€™re talking about.

However, they are definitely real - multiple photos of his cheek gauges exist, and have for some time.

3 Likes

ā€¦like finding employment?

2 Likes

Barista.

4 Likes

Is there a body mod version of Rule 34?

3 Likes

Youā€™d think so but heā€™s paying for that stuff somehow. Anyway, someone fast forward about 40 or 50 years cause I wanna see it then, especially if they keep getting bigger and bigger cause by then youā€™ll be able to see what his brain looks like.

Run that name through google image. Youā€™ll see the progression of his piercings. This is not Pshopped.

1 Like

Apparently itā€™s a, ā€œā‚¬5000 payload of body mods include seven piercings, six tattoos, several implants, branded buttocks and two 36mm (pluggable) flesh tunnels in his cheeks through which he can blow smoke and waggle his bifurcated tongue.ā€

No pixie ears, though.

1 Like

Give him time. Heā€™s young.

1 Like

12 Likes

My reaction to this picture is how I know Iā€™m getting old.

8 Likes