C3PO and Stormtrooper onesies

[Permalink]

These really fail without a butt flap.

These are cool, though they need a han solo and a boba fett

1 Like

Or footies.

2 Likes

Pet peeve: Those are called “sleepers”, not “onesies”. Onesies are t-shirts with snaps in the crotch. (Actually, I should say Onesies™, because it’s a registered trademark belonging to Gerber Products.)

I have no idea why so many people seem to have suddenly forgotten the perfectly good word “sleeper” and substituted a brand name for a completely different garment. It’s like if everybody decided one day that overcoats were called “fruit-of-the-looms”. Please could we just call it what it’s called?

3 Likes

Seriously, these are just horrible.

3 Likes

Yeah, you can finally nix it after these long 45 minutes. You forgot to mention gun control.

5 Likes

Whew. No Boba Fett. My money is safe… for now.

1 Like

That dude is @NikFromNYC, the dude who rants occasionally about global warming, while pretending to be knowledgeable about climate science. He has a history of claiming to have a degree in “Carbon Chemistry,” which, after a bit of digging turns out to be a degree in Organic Chemistry. Nothing at all to do with climate science.

I dunno why he has such a hard-on for shitting on BoingBoing, though.

1 Like

Cute, but I think if I were to start wearing one it would result in a divorce.

With that silhouette they really ought to make a Dengar version.

There’s a Darth Vader one, but I don’t like it as much as the Storm Trooper one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.