Carry your drink in this banana flask

[Read the post]

1 Like

7 Likes

Goes with this wine bottle stopper. Just look at it!

6 Likes

But how could I tell this apart from my telephone flask and gun flask? They’re just too similar!!!

4 Likes

Banana flask for s[c]ale.

1 Like

Oh god! Doctorow has passed on his infection. Take some zinc or something.

3 Likes

Dood, you could totally slip some vodka into the senior prom, that thing looks exactly like a banana, sort of!

2 Likes

Bonus… Keep it in your front pocket and everybody will think that you are happy to see them.

5 Likes

Is Cory on vacation?

The “Just look at it.” is supposed to be on a line by itself. Check the boingboing Style Manual.

/edited to fix a typo, after consulting the Style Manual.

8 Likes

AAAAAHHHHH… do we need to make this a thing? Paging @OtherMichael? Should we make a BB Style Manual?

5 Likes

we need to discuss this with the committee

3 Likes

I’ll make my way there, forthwith and posthaste!

2 Likes

Now if you study a well-made banana flask, you’ll find, on the far side, there are 3 ridges. On the close side, two ridges. If you get your hand ready to grip a banana flask, you’ll find on the far side there are three grooves, on the close side, two grooves. The banana flask and the hand are perfectly made, one for the other. You’ll find the maker of the banana, Yongkang Lance Industrial & Trade Co., Ltd., has made it with a non-slip surface. …
Such intelligent design.

3 Likes

Please submit a documentation request, approved by at least two of your immediate supervisors.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.