Chicken doesn't recognize her friend because of haircut

[Read the post]

Rooster ain’t having none of that.

2 Likes

That would be “her friend,” and Obey is right, that rooster definitely don’t approve of that canoodling

7 Likes

“those are MY hens, son…”

3 Likes

There appears to be no video. Am I doing it wrong?

2 Likes

Yes, there could be no other possible reason for her actions.

1 Like

“Son, I told you to stop hugging poultry. That’s how you get the avian flu.”

1 Like

Yeah i was expecting a video as well

1 Like

Friend doesn’t recognize chicken because of his smoking habit. Seems fishy.

Smoked Chickenfish!!!

“Look into the eyes of a chicken and you will see real stupidity. It is a kind of bottomless stupidity, a fiendish stupidity. They are the most horrifying, cannibalistic and nightmarish creatures in the world.” - Werner Herzog

7 Likes

Whenever I get depressed or feel down, I pull up a clip of Werner Herzog narrating something, and just smile and think: “At least I’m not so nihilistic as that guy.”

3 Likes

try this

I was expecting a video AND a source link via…

We had a pet chicken–lived 10 years. Recognized me, wouldn’t come to anyone else. Would come running across the yard to me when I called, and nestle against me making happy chicken noises. One of the sweetest pets I’ve ever had.

5 Likes

Boy, I sure would feel awkward about this video if I wasn’t vegan!

But this way I just smile :smile:

Without an accompanying ‘context’ video, or a source link, the story may well be:
Chicken says reluctant final goodbye to feeder, before going to pot.

1 Like

Funny, that’s what the chickens say about Werner Herzog.

5 Likes

If I wear a hat or put up the hood on my coat my parrot screams at me like I’m a stranger. But this confusion only happens when I put something on my head, so maybe birds know each other by an imprint of a very specific head/facial appearance? And when that changes even slightly, they have to appraise the difference and if possible adjust? Plus, I think chickens enjoy the sight of a good crewcut.

1 Like

Hmm…Makes sense…That would mesh well with the combs on roosters…

1 Like

While growing up, some of my pets were chickens. They were great birds.

1 Like