Come play 'Badass Dragons of the Wasteland,' our BBS door game

[Permalink]

5 Likes

All that is needed for the zombies to succeed is for good drivers to do nothing :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Also, if youā€™re having a ā€œjeez what car would I even pickā€ moment, Steampunk Banana and Daneel have put together a showroom of options.

5 Likes

I havenā€™t heard the phrase ā€˜doorā€™ used in the BBS context for so long - and while Iā€™ve no interest in playing, I am now smiling at and reminiscing about a simpler time. Thanks : )

OK, I used to BBS quite a bit, and I donā€™t recollect the use of the word ā€œdoorā€ in a BBS context. Can someone please enlighten me?

1 Like

Land of Devastation please! OR Solar Realms Eliteā€¦or Trade Wars 2002ā€¦walruspurrs

2 Likes

Muscle Car on Acid with its own soundtrackā€¦

4 Likes

Jeez, it looks and sounds like you were born in this Wasteland. Why the hell ainā€™t you playing?!

3 Likes

Didnā€™t mean to offend or anything, of course, but did you really join the BBS just to say that?

Weā€™re just trying to organize a game between BBS users. If we mislabeled our game, sorry; I must have been ignorant of the proper definition of a door game.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

PSA: Please do not feed the trolls :wink:

1 Like

Well, thatā€™s why weā€™re not driving in via Hollywood, right?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.