Devil Baby Attack: viral video marketing prank

I think he’s being pretty realistic, given America’s penchant for litigation. And as others have mentioned, I’m sure this was done under the very strict supervision of the studio’s legal team.

White babies be crazy.

Yeah - well that’s one thing that’s wrong with this world.

Yeah I kind of do. But then again that’s why I’m on meds for my anxiety disorder and PTSD.

2 Likes

Ach! Disappointment suchness. I read the title as “Devil Baby Attacks viral video marketing prank”.

Totally expected to see some viral marketer mush getting their chops checked.

2 Likes

The most hilarious thing in this video is that even the lip movements mouthing swear words are blurred out ㅋㅋㅋ

See the pig-faced man and the monkey girl
Come see the big fat lady
'Gator slim with the alligator skin
Come see the devil baby

Am I the only one to think this is one of the most boring versions of a surprise scare videos?

I kinda like it but after I came back from changing my underwear I’d have beaten that thing flat. In fact thats the one thing that convinces me that it was a set up scene. Why someone didn’t trash that thing after the initial scare is beyond me.

1 Like

Well, who’s to say somebody didn’t? Just because it didn’t make the viral video’s final cut doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.