Dick Dynasty deluxe Wild Dick Caller, as seen on TV

[Permalink]

4 Likes

Got wood?

5 Likes

This explains a lot about his prior rantings, must be self loathing. Blowhard.

3 Likes

wow-thatā€™s rather crass. I kind of expected more from you guys, regardless of how idiotic his behavior was

6 Likes

Welcome to the internet! You might find that social norms here work a little differently than in the world with which you are more familiar. ;}

6 Likes

some parts of the internet are more crass than othersā€¦iā€™d always seen this site as on a higher level of discourse. silly me.

5 Likes

Gee I donā€™t think itā€™s nearly as crass as having that imitation hillbilly talk his ignorant trash about my life. Heā€™s an artificially created celebrity to who caters to the lowest common denominator and is given a national stage to act on. I think Dick Dynasty is pretty innocuous in comparison. Crass might be my description of where Iā€™d like to stick that wooden dildo so old Phil could make some meaningful noise. But Hey thatā€™s just me, an old gay man who is fed up with holier-than-thou jerks.

21 Likes

Gee, weā€™ve got an outspoken bigot who peddles historical revisionism about how African-Americans were happy under Jim Crow - and your response is to gay-bait and make fun of duck hunting? Well, thatā€™s really clever, isnā€™t it?

Fighting intolerant ignorance with more intolerant ignorance doesnā€™t influence anyone, itā€™s just unnecessary emotional attacking and adds to the tiresome noise. At the worst it can further push away someone who may be on the fence.

Of course if the artist wanted nothing more than to put a dick in Philā€™s mouth and piss off ignorant people, then the goal achieved.

Gay people have been the target of ridicule, insults, and moral bashing in all forms of media for scores of years. This posturing bigot has made his fortune selling an item that would make Freud blush. Now with a bit of word play and suggestion the guy who makes the spoof is ignorant and not helpful to the cause? If people canā€™t see the ironic fun of hoisting Mr. Robertson on his own Petard I suspect they were unlikely to come down in defense of gay people anyway. And if this makes anyone feel a bit uncomfortable when they look at their own duck call they can always rely on those little electronic recordings to beckon ducks to their doom.

5 Likes

Wow, how crass and immature. Not like my Duck Dynasty homoerotic fan fiction, which is tasteful and thought-provoking.

Uncle Si leaned over the work table, tea-cup balanced in his delicate hands. ā€œMy god, Godwin, thatā€™s the biggest dang duck call Iā€™ve ever seen. You gonna sell a million of those at the Wal-Martā„¢.ā€

Godwin grinned, knowingly. ā€œYou should see it in action,ā€ he said, suggestively. Pursing his lips he grasped the tea-cup from Siā€™s long, bony fingers. Running his tongue around the edge of the blue plastic cup he took a swig, keeping his eyes squarely on the older man watching him intently. ā€œMmmmā€¦ Itā€™s sweet. Just like you, Si.ā€ Si smiled and reached in his pocket. ā€œI have a coupon for a free dinner for two at Cracker Barrelā„¢, would you care to join me?ā€ Godwin grinned. ā€œWe can eat at the Cracker Barrelā„¢ any time. Right now I just want to eat ā€¦ You.ā€ Si reached for his belt. ā€œOk then.ā€

ā€¦

Under Armourā„¢ duds flung over a forklift; RealTreeā„¢ camo-clothes strewn among a spilled box of Massive Mallard Duck Callsā„¢; Si and Godwin made passionate hard love like a pair of angry beavers in heat. Collapsing in a heap of sweat, grease and Jack-Linkā€™sā„¢, they cuddled like a pair of tuckered out teddy bears. Si nuzzled Godwinā€™s beard, whispering, ā€œThis was a good idear. But I hope my brother Phil doesnā€™t find out. He thinks this sinful!ā€ Godwin sneered ā€œThat old coot couldnā€™t shoot his own ass with a Savage Armsā„¢ shotgun. I wouldnā€™t worry 'bout him.ā€ They closed their eyes, kissed, and fell asleep.

Unknown to them both, a pair of beady glowering eyes peered at them through a crack among the piles of the Duck Diggler Woodman MegaCallā„¢ boxes. Phil was confused; upsetā€¦ and most of all turned on.

More coming in part 2.

10 Likes

Hmmā€¦ would this only work on gay ducks?

1 Like

And ā€œthey sayā€ thereā€™s no evidence of time travelers on twitter.

ā€œBullshit,ā€ I say.

He may not be @darth, but @joeljohnson is totes time traveler.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not always about trying to influence people to not be homophobes. Sometimes itā€™s just about coping. Humor is a great coping mechanism.

I donā€™t want to live my life in fighting mode all the time. I donā€™t want to be an activist 24/7 because Iā€™m gay. I donā€™t want to have to carefully parse my words all the time lest I lose a ā€œconvertā€ and then be blamed for my own oppression. Thatā€™s no way to live. I need to laugh sometimes.

12 Likes

Wait, is he using it to call himself? Does that work?

2 Likes

Progressives so love homophobic slurs against their ideological enemies. Why donā€™t you just say ā€œDuck Dynasty is ā€˜gayā€™, man.ā€

1 Like

We have a winner today

:heavy_check_mark: just signed up
:heavy_check_mark: only post is smarmy passive-aggressive tone policing
:heavy_check_mark: no discussion, no contribution

Iā€™m in two minds about whether to just preemptively ban this sort of poster. Nothing major has been done wrong, but itā€™s 100% certain every posting will be like this. What to do?

6 Likes

The oppressor pandering to the lowest common denominator is distasteful.
The oppressed pandering to the lowest common denominator is OK, Iā€™m learning.

Is it also common for gay people to redicule straight people as being closet gay? Is that some delicious form of self meta bigotry?

Anyway, enjoy your laugh, I donā€™t care enough about this work to make a big deal about it. I do appreciate the dialog though!

What to do?

A few suggestions from Google:

Thereā€™s always the Magic 8-Ball, too.

2 Likes

Now youā€™re just trolling.

1 Like