Did you ever want to play questions?

Wasn’t it the longest awhile ago?

1 Like

Didn’t we receive a trophy after a couple of days?

2 Likes

Who has the trophy? Can I keep it for awhile?

4 Likes

Anybody wanna hang?

1 Like

Hey Ima bit sleepy, this everyman thing is tough going, might not I be a little slooowww?

2 Likes

Do ya like scratching?

2 Likes

awwwwwww yis?

2 Likes

Anybody else introduce their kids to the classic consumer-grade domestic wonder that is the Casio SK-5 sampling keyboard this week?

2 Likes

Got any sick jams to post?

What were you sampling?

Questions, that’s right, supposed to be questions…?

2 Likes

Are samples of the kids giggling or shouting “you’re a noodle-head” and then playing that over the demo song considered a “sick beat”?

5 Likes

Did you know that you can flag your own posts?

And that Ofra Haza has been dead for 15 years?

3 Likes

With the advent of the youtube vocal tuning music video, haven’t I gotten the impression that literally anything can become a jma… or a beat?

Imogen heap’s album what with the auto tuning or whatever was a fairly good initial example, no?

We recorded a bunch of auto-tuned Songify tracks last fall - so why did I forget to them before they were erased from the server?

(The most reprehensible/interesting one is where I recorded the baby crying; that’s pretty weird tuned all over the place to a beat.)

2 Likes

That’s a shame but at least now your band has some lost sessions that can forever go down as part of it’s history, no? Won’t aficionados talk in hushed and reverent tones about that one time they heard them being played at a party?

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m getting banned, aren’t I? For penance can I deliver grilled goods to the Mod team?

1 Like

Can I say that you really need to stop talking to yourself?

2 Likes

Wait? What? Are other people here?

3 Likes

Isn’t the whole ‘external world’ thing a conspiracy anyway?

2 Likes

3 Likes