Did you ever want to play questions?

Is there a better start to a day of than the laughter (and demand for breakfast) of your kids, a mug full of molasses coffee, and Oskar Sala at the Mixtur-Trautonium?

Wrong thread?

2 Likes

How is it possible that y’all are still going?
Don’t you get tired?

4 Likes

Tired? It’s 10 in the morning, but should I lay off the coffee?

Or do you mean tired of this thread? If so, do you tie of talking to dear friends (and making new ones)?

2 Likes

How many questions can one man ask?

1 Like

How many roads must a man walk down?

3 Likes

Before stopping to ask directions?

(All of them.)

4 Likes

Hey, @funruly - how come you hardly have a presence here?

Has anyone experimented with the dymaxion sleep cycles?

Freeman, uberman etc?

I think I’m on a 32 hour day at the moment so am going in and out of phase with the daylight… luckily the sun is only gone for about 4 hours every night so it’s not so impactful but has anyone who’s tried maybe got any tips and tricks for going the fuck to sleep?

2 Likes

Will this audiobook help?

2 Likes

Twas my inspiration but there’s only commands to action and lacks, what are they called… details?

1 Like

Ahhh, so you’re looking for actual instructions, eh?

3 Likes

ZZzzzzzz… wha… wait… whut?

I know it’s so obvious it’s probably stupid to ask, but have you tried melatonin and blackout-shades?

2 Likes

Have you tried reading Pikkety’s Capital?

4 Likes

Was that question for @miasm or me? :wink:

1 Like

Boom! Done in… One?

(Aren’t the dreams you start to have with melatonin kinda scary, but then become awesome? Like didn’t I dream the other night that as you approach death your lived ones send you off to the People Post Office, for your final destination?)

2 Likes

Melatonin hard to get over heah… well maybe more easy than the last time I checked? Great idea, won’t I try though?

For now, won’t Don Giovani live from london in a misty park have to do? Lol it’s quite good, I jest, I jest, heheh, just tired from the 40 min nap i took beforehand probly?

3 Likes

Waaaaitaminute, the wife knows he murdered hubby!?

1 Like