Did you ever want to play questions?

And the older therapist said “Who listens?”

I have no idea, do I!?

Tangent, isn’t the sudden cheap availability of impact drivers the best thing in tools in the last twenty years?

Sinking 3 1/2" screws without pilot holes, wrenching off a head, or burning through a bit? Am I in heaven?

(Building a grape arbor with ten foot four by fours. Simpler version of this, 6’ by 6’, all 45" cuts.

)

1 Like

I did something like that today? I… uh… does putting training wheels on my son’s bike, count?

https://instagram.com/p/4r9hdtJZfV/

(After he fell over, he told me I forgot to put them on the front, too.)

5 Likes

Ever tell you the story of when my brothers training wheels got bent so they didn’t touch the ground, but he didn’t know it, and rode perfectly? (Guess I just did)

1 Like

And isn’t that the most awesome helmet?

2 Likes

Did you know you can get it at Target?

1 Like

Do they make them in adult sizes?
Then again my Scorpion is pretty cool is it not?

2 Likes

Three ten foot 4x4 post sunk, two structural 2x4s drilled in, and really only one post to go? Isn’t digging 3.5 foot (meter plus 6 centimeters for the heathens) in Rocky clay a pain? Especially since you have to backfill, level, and refill every hole?

Did I mention it was 100f (that’s a 1000C to you heathens) and 40% humidity?

1 Like

Slightly tipsy question: @Medievalist are we the only medieval enthusiats left in the world (I am gonna lump early renaissance in there too)? Why is everything from 1066 to say 1650 retconed?

Why are medieval castles retconned to look Jacobian?

Can you believe how bummed out that David Munrow, a guy I have listened to a million times but never realised it, committed suicide in 1976?

2 Likes

Might the leaves stick to the contents? Will you let us know? (As I was typing did I not think the answer to my first question is unknown, while the second is almost entirely certain?)

2 Likes

Aren’t new horizons and unknowns fun?

1 Like

But isn’t Bisquick quicker when the kids are holding for breakfast and the babby is pulling your pants down? (Asked isn’t it still disappointing when the girl asks for a frozen waffle, and the boy fit frozen pancakes? At least the babby and the wifey enjoyed them.)

1 Like

They do, but how does everyone keep up?
Has everyone actually read all the questions?

And how do I keep my ball obsessed dog from drowning herself? Why won’t she leave the ball alone? Why won’t she stay out of the lake?

???

2 Likes

Keep the ball out of the lake? Move to a dry part of the country? Buy your dog a life preserver? Give up and get a cat?

1 Like

I have, but isn’t that only due to the fact that I started reading and replying in the early days of the thread, when the post count was in the low double digits?

2 Likes

How else do I keep distracted at work?

3 Likes

Holy shit, did we really just have an earthquake!? (Yes)

Are all the cell circuits clogged? (Yes)

Was that the shortest, most violent one I’ve been in? (Yes)

Did my new grape arbor keep standing like a boss (hell yeah batman)

5 Likes

THAT’S a cornetto?

How does such a big trumpet sound come out of something so tin-whistle-like?

4 Likes