Did you ever want to play questions?

Would you like a cup of french press coffee with your waffle?

4 Likes

It’s like you know me, you know? :smile: :coffee:

4 Likes

Can I provide the whiskey maple syrup? And/or the Nutella?

4 Likes

Probably better than the leftover pamcakes (household pronunciation) we had? (Lunch I just finished was leftover cheesy bugs, salsa, and chopped up Chinese chicken fingers (also leftover from our fantabulous forth o July we-give-up dinner). It’s actually a pretty good combo.)

2 Likes

Did I not mention I am Sean Connery from Highlander, and I am married to Robin Wright from the princess Bride?

2 Likes

Ooh, can I bring the blueberries, dry cured salami, and creme fraiche?

3 Likes

What the heck are cheesy bugs and Chinese chicken fingers? (Do I want to know?)

2 Likes

Not to @monkeyoh’s house, I don’t think?

1 Like

Wouldn’t my spouse be interested in trying that salami?

3 Likes

See!!??!!??

Aren’t I a respectful guest to all parties in a household?

(Also got fake bacon–btw, ever had a morningstar farm corn dog? Mmmmmmmmm)

3 Likes

Was anyone setting off signal flares where you live last night?

2 Likes

Will anyone believe them in the future when they have a real emergency, and try getting help via signal flares?

1 Like

No, just the standard run of the mill noise makers. Did you wake up as 2:30am to the smell of fireworks smoke in the house and go check for grass fire just in case?

1 Like

Another candidate for a Darwin award?

Maine man killed after trying to launch firework from top of his head

6 Likes

Bad parenting?

5 Likes

http://www.backtonaturemeals.com/product-detail-CrazyBugsMacaroniCheese.html

Don’t Chinese chicken fingers sound like the sort of chicken fingers one would purchase at a Chinese restaurant?

2 Likes

How does a person’s brain process that query (“Should I launch an explosive from the top of my head?”) and come up with the answer “YES!”???

1 Like

Ooh, can Chinese chicken fingers just be chicken tenders with general tsos sauce!?

Alternatively, can they simply be chicken feet?

4 Likes

Uh… no? There’s no sauces, and a strange breading, plus you can tell they’re real chickens - unless you like the processed crap from McDonald’s like my daughter?

So I toured a piece of property I may be able to borrow, and I was floored–have I ever seen more perfect Oregon Savanna?

Did I not see many pastures that would make Napa vinters cry?

200 year old oaks, 100 year old pines, gentle slopes, access roads… Slightly rocky soil but not insane, five to 15 degree slopes… Native plants, little to no blackberries… Have I found my calling?

(James doesn’t want to sell, but he does want to make a profit. I need to spreadsheet this…)

2 Likes