Did you ever want to play questions?

Aren’t we surprised @Falcor isn’t here right now, admonishing us for our insolence? Perhaps we should offer a preemptive ear scratching?

Or will he chase us, anyway?

8 Likes

Isn’t it more of a “he knows what we are up to and where so it helps prevent shenanigans in other places” strategy?

2 Likes

So, he’s managed to get all the trouble-makers in one place, where we can’t cause real trouble?

6 Likes

Also, what do you guys think is the average number of likes awarded on the board? Do you think they keep up with such things?

Do we need a deep thoughts thread?

2 Likes

Why did an image of Falcor herding a bunch of kittens just pop into my head?

6 Likes

Oh crap, is @OtherMichael simply an aspect of @falcor designed to lure us into games we can’t win!?

4 Likes

Isn’t that all of us? Aren’t we adorable?

5 Likes

When did you become such a low-brow snob?

Who doesn’t like The Rite of Spring or Tales of Hoffman?

3 Likes

Do you think I’d be allowed to confirm or deny this?

3 Likes

On a totally unrelated subject, how messed up is it that anti-vaxxers had a table set up at my school yesterday? The first time I passed by, I saw some signs about religious and educational freedom, and wondered what that was about, but on my return trip, didn’t I see their anti-SB-277 signs and realize what they were doing? And didn’t I keep my mouth shut and go on my merry way, since speaking to them would only serve to make me angry at their stupidity?

/rant

9 Likes

Couldn’t you at least tell them they were a bunch of idiots who want to kill everyone with their own infection stupidity?

2 Likes

Is @OtherMichael trying to create a rival to Yahoo Answers?

6 Likes

Why not bang my head against the wall while I’m at it? :wink:

3 Likes

More like The Wrong Of Spring, amirite?

1 Like

Okay, wait a flippan’ second–you like that pretentious know-it-all Stravinsky but turn your nose up at jazz flute?

I’m signing you up for a prank Columbia CD club membership, would ya like that buster?

1 Like

What if I like that bit of music? But then again I like (tolerate? revel in the cheesiness?) Mrs. Miller, so what do I know?

Aren’t I obviously twerking Michaels nose? (Can you get that image out of your mind?)

2 Likes

Couldn’t you walk up to the table and just cough, scratch, and sneeze in an uncontrollable manner?

3 Likes

Do I now need a brain brillo brushing?

1 Like

Is @OtherMichael trying to create Boing Boing Questions?

6 Likes