Did you ever want to play questions?

What with the moon being so gigantically full, was anyone else able to take a photo of a Bigfoot tonight?

1 Like

Was it good enough for Harry Pfarrer? Wasn’t he a bit of a maker?

1 Like

What is your favorite BBS bug you’d like to see squashed?

I don’t know if it is a bug, but does anyone else that uses a touchscreen hate it when you are trying to hit the Down icon but hit Reply instead?

3 Likes

Is this the down icon?

Perhaps the reply button should be moved to the left hand side as the first primary action?

1 Like

Does anyone else, with a mouse, habitually click in the browser to make sure it has focus, and accidentally opens “Reply as linked Topic” all the damned time?

5 Likes

More times than I would like to admit?

2 Likes

Would it be laughable if I admitted that I’ve done this several times and have yet to learn my lesson?

5 Likes

I wonder if that link should not be a block element? Will I fix this before I stop procrastinating on my job search?

4 Likes

Must we search? Is there nothing to the concept of not rolling on shomer shabbos?

ETA: Huh. Tangentially, the Shomer Shabbos is the worshipper, not the day, I just learned. Who knew?

2 Likes

Hey, is there finally some benefit to having bad eyesight?? Because I need to enlarge things on my laptop screen, doesn’t “Reply as a linked topic” just disappear off the side, with no indication that it even exists? Wasn’t I surprised to see it one time, when the enlargement was set at normal?

Only several? Not several times a day?

<whistles innocently />

3 Likes

Did anyone expect Palace, Leicester and Swansea to be in the top 4 after the first four games?

We’re all EPL fans here, right?

8 Likes

Can I admit that I enjoy attending the odd real football game, I don’t follow stats? (Jeez, wasn’t the 2012 Japanese USA women’s world cup a feckin great game?)

1 Like

Would I have mentioned the football at all, if one of those teams wasn’t my home town side?
Don’t I still miss @smashmartian?

Did you see that Wes Craven just died?
(does @donald_petersen have any stories about him?)

3 Likes

Don’t you mean ELP?

Don’t you mean PLE?

1 Like

Maybe I meant PEL?

Didn’t I only say EPL for the benefit of you colonial types? You think I’d call it that otherwise? Isn’t it (in typical arrogant English fashion) The Premier League? (see also The Army, The Royal Navy, The Open etc?)

Hullo, anyone still around?

1 Like