Did you ever want to play questions?

Wasn’t taffy a Welshman, wasn’t he a thief?

Didn’t he come to my house to steal a piece of beef?

Did I not go to taffy’s house and wasn’t taffy in bed?

Didn’t I pick up the chamber pot and hit him on the head?

1 Like

Isn’t that racist?

Because people are dumb and like to buy five dollar boxes of crap to bring home? Why do you think those 5-for-$10 shirts sell so well in Times Square?

1 Like

cheaper/easier than doing laundry?

3 Likes

And don’t they have a propensity to fall apart when you wash them anyway?

Isn’t that why you give them to Goodwill instead?
(and buy them back when they’ve been cleaned?)

3 Likes

Can I say Well Played and Topical Sir?

1 Like

Did you know that Ahmet Ertegun (the guy who started Atlantic Records) had to get Henry Kissinger to persuade the Brazillian government to allow Pele to come to the US after he retired to play for his brother’s team the NY Cosmos? Did you know that he had Pele cut an album for him? (are those things in the wikipedia entry that I didn’t read?)

2 Likes

Did you learn that in the same children’s book I did?

1 Like

Did you know that I always wondered whether Stephen King ever regretted his curt dismissal of Craven in King’s 1982 treatise of American horror, Danse Macabre? Didn’t he say that if you’d ever seen any of Craven’s oeuvre (which up until that time consisted mainly of Last House on the Left and The Hills Have Eyes and possibly Swamp Thing) that it would be pretty safe to skip the rest? Shouldn’t he have modified that opinion somewhat after A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Serpent and the Rainbow, or maybe The People Under The Stairs? Or Scream?

Has not my brother been friends with Craven for a number of years? Would you like to see an interview he conducted with Craven a couple years back?

2 Likes

Is that not an unfortunately named interview series?

1 Like

Against Welshmen? They eat leeks - are they even human?

What setting do you wash your taffy on? Have you tried delicates?

2 Likes

When it comes to horror movie directors, did they not know the job was dangerous when they took it?

1 Like

Why do I enjoy this terrible joke so? Is it because I’ve missed asking questions of you people?

1 Like

Could you make a statement?

(Because I’m dying to give somebody a Stamp.)

Why single me out?

Isn’t it easier to Stamp yourself?

#Why single me out?

• No reason?
  • Last one to post?
  • Worst of the Bunch?

0 voters

Best of the Worst?