Did you ever want to play questions?

What in the actual fuck?! Who talks about “no-go zones” seriously? Ugh.

5 Likes

I know right?

3 Likes

Who got some cool music for his birthday?

5 Likes

Whadja get?

2 Likes

Didn’t I though you meant the thread that came from? Don’t I reject being labeled the elite, because I’m just some dumb rando on the interwebs? Aren’t I happy to be included in what you think of as the cream of the crop around these parts? Aren’t you guys ruling?

Aren’t those guys over there from Storm front, though?

3 Likes

Are we talking about the one who denies he’s a white supremacist? Isn’t he, though?

3 Likes

Isn’t that racist code words for there are more brown or black people than white ones?

3 Likes

Bombay The Hard Way : Guns, Cars & Sitars, Bombay The Hardway 2: Electric Vindaloo, Fantastic Plastic Machine, Easy Tempo V.2 : The Psycho Beat, Easy Temp V.7 (Bikini Beats), and Don Byron - How cool is that?

2 Likes

I don’t know what all that is, but doesn’t it look interesting?

3 Likes

Did the Sweden democrats thread get closed, reopened, and closed again?

4 Likes

Didn’t our wonderful luck dragon check things out after a system close from flags and see that it should stay closed?
@falcor I hope you didn’t need any Tums after that?

6 Likes

^r ? 

2 Likes

What the fucking fuck happened there?!? Just…
What!?

5 Likes

And can you even find any mention of ethnicities involved in the original article?

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.svd.se%2F55-no-go-zoner-i-sverige-minner-om-parallellsamhallen_4051399&edit-text=&act=url

Doesn’t it sound like most of them are the result of long criminal activity, thus pre-dating significant muslim immigration?

(Which means: WHITE SWEDES IS DANGROUS!)

2 Likes

Do you mean with the thread itself or the closing of the thread? Didn’t the thread get a nasty nazi infection that needed to be cleaned up by a certain luck dragon?

2 Likes

Did we have a very special guest appearance from Peter Capaldi in a surreal, super racist character?

5 Likes

Isn’t SWISS CHARD the most dangerous?

@zfirphdn’ed

3 Likes

#?

7 Likes

Isn’t everyone totally more afraid of white dudes than any Syrian refugee? It was a white Christian male who’s come the closest to killing me and I still don’t trust those guys.

6 Likes

WHY ARE YOU FORGETTING ABOUT BEARS?!

4 Likes