Did you ever want to play questions?

A. MrsTobinL would like company at the mall?
B. MrsTobinL has a large bowl she would have been happy to lend out?
C. A bowl large enough to make trifle for 24 would also be large enough to hold MrsTobinL?
D. MrsTobinL likes more than her share of trifle?

6 Likes

Why would that not be the answer?

4 Likes

A. Because we like to be silly around here?
B. Just checking?
C. Wouldn’t that be the answer for me, too?
:smile:?

4 Likes

Wouldn’t this bowl be large enough to hold all of us, MrsTobinL, AND @Missy_Pants trifle?

7 Likes

On a side note, how cool is it that the Rover account used the hashtag #PewPew when talking about laser rock analysis? Aren’t those NASA folks silly?

7 Likes

######?
#####??
####???
###???
##???
#???
##???
###???
####???
#####??
######?
#####??
####???
###???
##???
#???
##???
###???
####???
#####??
######?
#####??
####???
###???
##???
#???
##???
###???
####???
#####??
######?

9 Likes

Are you offering to share with those who forgot to bring their own today, or something?

Just banking some for later?

2 Likes

Didn’t I get a memorandum from Corporate that all questions would.now be accruing compound interest?

No, wait, isn’t this what I got from corporate?

7 Likes

Wasn’t it gorgeous down here, too, also in the mid-60s/upper-60s? Didn’t I stay inside, though, cause I’m a loser?

1 Like

Isn’t it more like this here?

3 Likes

Don’t I actually want some ice and snow? Doesn’t the whole state shut down when we get some? Isn’t that like a free holiday?

1 Like

Don’t you hate it when a dog popes in your yard?

4 Likes

Actually, can I download a single topic with images and whatnot?

@codinghorror, is that even possible? Well, I know everything is possible, so I guess is that even reasonable?

2 Likes

Can you believe it’s actually going to get up to 30Âș tomorrow?

4 Likes

Know what I miss?

5 Likes

70f in the december afternoon eating cheap rib tips from honeybears BBQ on 52nd and van Buren, Phoenix, then walking over to the zoo?

2 Likes

Should I suppose @monkeyoh can relate? Weren’t my few years in San Diego comparable to living in a warm bath most of the time?

1 Like

Not right now, izzit? Isn’t it fucking freezing here? Didn’t Mother Nature send us a Polar Express? Isn’t there a frost warning here? Don’t I have THE HEAT TURNED ON?!? Argh?!?

So, in the end, wasn’t The Man in the High Castle a bit meh? Typical consequence of a TV series that wants to continue so can’t offer resolution? Isn’t this why I’ll always prefer films? (do I need to learn to appreciate the journey as well as the destination?)

Should I try this Jessica Jones thing? Isn’t that getting good reviews?

4 Likes