Did you ever want to play questions?

Can you tell me if your low compares to the one I posted above?

1 Like

Doesn’t that sound like the issue with most series these days?

1 Like

I recommend JJ, ain’t she swell?

1 Like

Oooooh, a frost warning? Should I warm up your banky and get you an enormous cup of cocoa?

(It’s fuckin’ freezing here, so could you warm up my banky and get me some cocoa?)

7 Likes

Doesn’t it feel like a weight has been lifted after the holiday guests/relatives head back to their own homes?

4 Likes

Anyone else drinking tea because it’s quieter than making coffee and this was the only day all week (despite a 5-day holiday) for the kids to sleep in?

And does anyone else hate the fact that it’s impossible to sleep in when you get older?

(I still go to bed late, which is the first mistake.)

6 Likes

Is Satan skating to work today?

3 Likes

Yes! No! What?

Isn’t it awesome when threads turn into semantic and quasi-legal arguments?

9 Likes
6 Likes

Ooh, ooh, am I am to blame!?

(Blame me, but bring me pie)

2 Likes

What?

1 Like

I link to Pat Boones version of Crazy Train and I don’t get a Stop Derailing warning? Do I really have to up my game even more?

Can I be more disappointed?

4 Likes

Gah, why are the classmates involved in my group project such slackers? Why must they present me with so many excuses, instead of posting their work? Whyyyyyyyy?

3 Likes

Lazy no good millenials, amirite? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Darn kids, why ain’t you cuttin’ my lawn like yer s’posed to?

3 Likes

Have you tried a good solid team building exercise, like paintball?

6 Likes

You wouldn’t think less of me if I say it’s not for me, would you? I’m just really uncomfortable with the bad guy and their complete lack of morals and how they make people perform actions. I’m not into how emotionally messed up it got pretty quickly, does that make sense?

3 Likes

Bad parenting?

6 Likes

Horrifying, eh?

1 Like