Did you ever want to play questions?

Yeah, they really turned me off by Killgore, I just don’t want to burn my limited entertainment time going through the process with her, make sense?

2 Likes

Like anything difficult, ain’t the pay off worth it? Well, maybe not anything… trying to climb out of a pit of razors probably ain’t gonna pay off real big… what was I saying?

Oh yeah… anyway, I thought it dealt with the whole loss of agency thing really well… something @Mindysan33 and I were discussing some time ago, but for sure, uuunnnn-comfortable, right?

Marvel really took a chance, wonder if Luke Cage will try and cut as deep a wound?

3 Likes

Truly uncomfortable, and wouldn’t it behoove me to spend those remaining 7.3 hours in something I actually enjoy, like stranding Kerbals on distant planets or sorting through photos from this year?

1 Like

Must… Fight… Urge… To suggest… Flower arranging… Failing… Can’t… Speak… Normally?
:wink:

3 Likes

I don’t see why you wouldn’t? Isn’t is really very very good?
Aren’t there so many themes you never see portrayed on TV in it?

2 Likes

Knitting, perhaps?

5 Likes

How come I know what a zipper foot is, and a shuttle, and hook and bobbin, and a petitpoint is?

2 Likes

Am I not now watching ‘A fistful of paintballs’ based entirely on these gifs?

2 Likes

Only Pat?

Why do the forecasters keep promising weather above freezing, when it never arrives?

6 Likes

Why do I never learn?

7 Likes

Bad parenting?

5 Likes

I think its my endless optimism?

Edit to add:

Why didn’t you stop me?!

2 Likes

Could it be a learning disability, or a brain tumor?

Is “just plain laziness” not an option, here?

Edit to add:

But you looked so confident!

1 Like

Maybe its the lingering effects of the concussion I had last year?

Drain Bamage?

#Ame Oblama?!!

4 Likes

Why oh why did a family friend just send this to me?

Do I seem like the sort of person who would want such a thing? (Thank goodness it came with a gift receipt!)

5 Likes

Doesn’t it seem to fit nicely in where you put it for the photo?

7 Likes

Couldn’t it be the catalog photo instead? Would I have a backdrop like that, at any time of the year?

(I might have to keep it just for the giggle factor whenever real friends come over!)

5 Likes

Hey, music boy (@japhroaig)?

Can a complete musical ignoramus learn to play the harmonica? Where would I start?

2 Likes