Did you ever want to play questions?

Start with “All We, Like Sheep” from Handel’s Messiah, and focus really hard on the melismas?

3 Likes

Oh god yes, honhner blues harp in D, and learn some one four five–youll be having a blast in what, ten minutes? (God its fun, let me look up some videos)

Edit

Don’t be intimidated, and don’t buy anything more than like $30/40 bucks, a Marine band is a great instrument–then just play it when it’s fun, and won’t that rock?

7 Likes

Don’t I love “All We Like Sheep” because it’s just too funny?

1 Like

Ukulele for the win?

Can I go on a bit of a rant for a minute? (Don’t I feel better asking for permission even though I’m just going to do it anyway?)

Do any of the tech folks here want to weigh in on how Apple does DNS resolution? If I have a local DNS server that caches information about requests, isn’t that a benefit to my users, as the response time for a query locally is shorter? Isn’t the whole point of caching that frequent look-ups can be local? Why then does this macbook keep querying external name servers directly instead of going through the one DHCP asigns to it?

(Is it obvious I haven’t really looked at this in depth before, but the new Bro logs of DNS activity are really pissing me the hell off?)

Do I need to go read the RFCs or just have a beer?

1 Like

As someone who doesn’t know an RFC from a DNS, may I vote IPA?

4 Likes

Oh god did I just get instant nausea cause I feel what you are saying so hard? And when did bro logs become such a thing?

#cant I just tcpdump it and perl regex it like I’ve always done!?

1 Like

Can’t you do some nifty heuristic stuff with bro though? Isn’t a layer of abstraction sometimes helpful to get “out of the weeds”?

I am not complaining I am not complaining…
Nginx to tcpdump to bro to maven to eclipse to unit testing to prod is making me cranky.

1 Like

Do you know who else is cranky?

6 Likes

Do I even Know What to do!?

2 Likes

Why do I keep dipping back into that “other” thread? Shouldn’t I just take @monkeyoh’s advice, have a beer, and go to bed?

6 Likes

White, like the white elephant party gift it deserves to be?

3 Likes

Does that guy hurt your head too? I’ve given up on him, otherwise I’ll be there all night just saying [citation needed].

4 Likes

[citation needed]?

You didn’t see the thread with the yobbo making outrageous claims without providing proof? Happens on internet all the time.

3 Likes

this thing is still on?

5 Likes

You heard differently? As one of tge bots created by @OtherMichael I never sleep.

3 Likes

The signal never sleeps? Or you cant stop the signal?

3 Likes