Did you ever want to play questions?

The signal keeps me alive and awake, maybe?

You heard differently?

1 Like

What’s the frequency, Kenneth?

4 Likes

My ears are burning, talkin’ bout moi again? :imp:

2 Likes

Good god, what is that?

3 Likes

A ‘sleepy’ Donald with bed-head?

3 Likes

The best eye brows in the business?

5 Likes

6 Likes

Why have I not seen Kelly’s Heroes yet?

5 Likes

How can we pin it on @othermichael?

4 Likes

Because it costs $2.99 to stream it on Amazon Prime, and I’ll be d****d if I’m gonna pay for that, since I’m already paying for that?

4 Likes

What does the torrent cost?

Added" I ‘own 4 movies on Amazon’, how good must that movie be for me to have paid full freight?

3 Likes

I’ve got a riddle for y’all: Who’s recently returned after a long hiatus and now won’t shut up?

6 Likes

Hard to say since I was away a while, where did you go?

7 Likes

Is it Smash?

3 Likes

Smash? Don’t I really miss that guy?

?

2 Likes

Bad parenting?

Is it me?

1 Like

Anyone around here follow the NFL? Seeing images like this makes me realize what a bullet I dodged.

When I was a youthful lad around 12 or so I lived near Cleveland and followed Bernie Kosar’s career closely as they came close to going to the Super Bowl. Then Came The Drive, followed a year later by The Fumble. I swore off the Browns immediately following, moved from the area a year or two later and the Browns followed me out of town soon after themselves.

Now that I’ve gone through this cancer business, had people try and blow me up, married a very nice lady, and fathered two lovely children, I still consider the decision to stop following the Cleveland Browns the luckiest thing I ever did. Donald me if you must, it’s nothing compared to what this guy above has been through.

3 Likes