Does this McDonald's Minions toy say "What the fuck?"

[Read the post]

It sounds more like itā€™s saying ā€˜up the buttā€™ than ā€˜what the fuckā€™ to me

9 Likes

I think it is fake swearing in a hockey sceneā€“What the puck. Years ago, a kid chastised me for saying dill weed. He got the idea from Bevis and Butthead. I explained fake swearing to him and told him to check out the spice rack next time he went shopping.

5 Likes

heā€™s clearly saying Tatsumaki Senpukyaku

6 Likes

Well at least this one cites an actual outraged grandparent. Usually itā€™s, ā€œsome say,ā€ and ā€œsources revealā€ and the Disney penises turn out to have been invented by the reporter.

But really, is anybody surprised? Arenā€™t these things supposed to be despicable? I feel they donā€™t swear enough.

7 Likes

My hearing must be off. It sounds to me like itā€™s saying ā€œGive a damn!ā€ And that is something kids should be hearing. Hey kids, look around. The world is crap, but you can make it better if you give a damn! Run to the nearest window and yell ā€œIā€™m mad as hell and Iā€™m not going to take this cheap ass plastic crap from McDonaldā€™s anymore!ā€ Do it because the Minions told you to!

3 Likes

Well Iā€™m not hearing it. But lets see how much momentum this gets and more importantly how many more subscribers this gentleman gets :grinning:

2 Likes

no. it does not.

2 Likes

My kids got a couple of these yesterday. At least one of the ones had, on the ā€œinstructionsā€ page (which consisted of ā€œ1. turn on minion toy. 2. Bang on surface.ā€), the actual written out text of what it was saying. It was something along the lines of ā€œtimonakuā€ (Iā€™m only guessing, as I donā€™t have it in front of me and Iā€™m not fluent in Minionese). Of course, cheap sound chips make it basically impossible to really hear what itā€™s saying anyways.

1 Like

I think you mean the ā€œconstruction menuā€ which tells you to ā€œflick it on then hit itā€.

Well I donā€™t know what itā€™s saying but at least it doesnā€™t sound as obscene as donald trump.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s it. MINIONS FOR PRESIDENT!

2 Likes

YES! Vote Early! Vote Often!

2 Likes

Hey Minions, WE SPEAK 'MERICAN HERE. Jesus, what a bunch of assholes.

1 Like

Holy flurking schnit!

1 Like

There once was a mixup at a doll factory where the crying baby would suddenly scream, ā€œKill Mommy!ā€ After a bunch of angry calls, the manufacturer discovered that they accidentally packaged and shipped Spanish-speaking dolls who cried and said, ā€œĀ”Quiero Mami!ā€ (I Want Mommy!).

Language is fun.

4 Likes

Itā€™s fun to smoke marijuana!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.