Donald Trump's hair may be worth $1000. Or $0, maybe

[Read the post]

Penn Jillette described it as looking like " cotton candy made out of piss"…whatever your feelings on Jillette, I have never heard a truer statement.

1 Like

I’m confused. Is Trump auctioning a lock of his hair?

That could be tested for all sorts of fun stuff.

1 Like

It’s not actually hair. It’s just an unusually large species of the Megalopyge caterpillar.

Just don’t touch it unless you’re willing to endure some toxic venom. And the caterpillar isn’t anything to mess around with either.

9 Likes

I’m a huge fan of how trump’s hair is portrayed in Doonesbury

The mystery was solved years ago! It’s a double-combover.

2 Likes

Similar to real estate, it’s only worth what someone is willing to pay.

2 Likes

HAIR IS MADE OF FINEST SPUN FREEKEH FIBERS!

No dye necessary. Eat in emergency.

1 Like

[quote=“beschizza, post:1, topic:58405”]
“But it’s not really a comb-over […] I’ve combed it the same way for years.”[/quote]

That’s where all comb-overs come from, ya dweeb. Guys lose their hair gradually but remain in denial so they comb it to where it’s “always” been even if the infrastructure needed to support it has long since withered away.

It’s not like one day a guy wakes up bald and thinks to himself “Know what would look cool? If I grew out a big patch of hair on one side of my head and swooped it over the top to cover up the rest of my scalp.”

1 Like

The hair is actually a sentient alein species that has taken over the Donald - like those zombie crabs.

2 Likes

Old joke:

Q: What’s that thing on his head?
A: A brain sucker.
Q: What’s it doing?
A: Starving!

5 Likes

I feel defrauded.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.