Drone's-eye-view of Burning Man

[Permalink]

Hatin’ on The Man:

I like how they start brandishing their droneswatters at 4:40. Can’t say I blame them. Drone started getting all stalky at the first sight of bewbz.

1 Like

You going to Burning Man this year?
Namaste home, but thanks anyway.

1 Like

Some very nice footage… which very badly needs more variety and/or more editing.

I have friends who do Burning Man. I think my reaction is much the same as my reaction to the SCA Wars – while it is certainly possible to just go as tourist/student, I don’t know that I’d feel right going unless I had something more to contribute than appreciation and applause.

1 Like

So Burning Man is basically Minecraft for real life?

1 Like

Wonderful!

A few weird artifacts from rolling shutter and auto stabilization aside, I really love this. Not all of us can actually make it to (or have ever seen) burning man, so this is really something to see.

1 Like

Boy, whoever was flying that sure did like that horse. Yeah, there was a whole rest of the massive sprawling camp, but that horse was awesome. Also, boobs. Do kids these days really not know how to find boobs on the internet?

I was impressed by the quality and would have liked to have seen more, but I was far less impressed by either a real love and appreciation for horse statues or boobs.

It’s a coyote, actually. An impressive piece of interactive art which you had to experience in person to really understand. Don’t get in between a drone and its love for a coyote!

Sure, there was tons more to film, but I didn’t get much flying time in. Worked with what I had.

1 Like

Nah. I have a job. I just thought the tumblr was funny.

2013 : the year the phrase “RC aircraft” was replaced by “drone”.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.