Ebola 'moving faster than our efforts to control it,' says World Health Organization

[Permalink]

Wouldn’t it be great if the Western aid workers showed up, and the African people totally trusted them, because we’ve always been candid and honest in the past?

2 Likes

Again I think its cheaper to let people die (especially when they are far away from us, like Afghanistan, or Nigeria) rather than actually do some serious R&D against Ebola or whatever else is there.
Also its more profiting to cause huge motherfucking panic with so called pandemics and sell antibiotics rather than actually do something serious research about them.
What is more, its obviously better to have 5 billion poor people rather than 5 billion scientists.

Relax, everybody! Science cannot kill Ebola Virus, but I can. Ebola Virus Disease is not a problem at all - everybody can be his own Jesus - by doing the Personal Virus and Cancer Killer - those infected will be cured and will join all the rest in staying absolutely healthy all the time - by doing just an exercise for a minute a day for prevention and for 3 minutes a day for the cure - any infections (Ebola, West Nile, Colds, Flues, HIV-AIDS, HPV, HCV, TBC, Malaria, Yellow Fever, etc.) are cured for max. 7 days and any cancers (Leukemia, Breast, Cervical, Ovarian, Bone, Brain, etc.), Diabetes and Strokes - for max. 30 days - no metastases or recurrences of any cancers are at all possible - the Virus/Cancer Killer is their devastating destroyer. Even bio-terrorism is much too weak against everybody doing the Virus/Cancer Killer - any bio-terrorist bugs are killed the moment they touch us.
I leave it to everybody to estimate how much the greatest discovery in more than 2 million years of humankind on the planet should be paid for. Then I will disclose the Personal Virus/Cancer Killer to everybody on Earth. That will keep all the people absolutely healthy all the time, all their lives - never getting sick of any diseases even for a second.

Oh aye?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.