Edward Snowden gets a job in Russia

[Permalink]

Will the Aunt Irma riots be coming to Moscow now?

I guess there’s no money in exposing draconian secrets.

Even Lee Harvey Oswald managed this

Well, he does live in Russia. Makes sense to me that he’d get a job there. A man’s gotta eat.

Good for him moving on with his life.

3 Likes

Yes, Hi, this is Peggy…

2 Likes

I hope they’re keeping his employment records on little scraps of paper and paying in cash.

2 Likes

Makes me want to know what company so I can buy their product, have a problem with it and then call their English language tech support for help. Then thank him.

6 Likes

Snowden is a traitor, just like John Hancock or George Washington was a traitor to the British colonial government.

Snowden is a traitor to the government, and yet, far more importantly, a patriot to the constitution and the American people. I’ll take traitors to the government and patriots to the constitution and the people over patriots to the government and traitors to the American people and the constitution any fucking day of the week.

Sixth Amendment of the US Constitution:
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

That sounds an awful lot like unpatriotic traitor talk you are spewing there, but I say that as someone loyal to the constitution and the American people. You clearly have different loyalties.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.