Gentleman tries to bite tortoise, but tortoise bites first

[Permalink]

2 Likes

She said: ā€œI told him to stick his head in the tank and then we managed to get the tortoise off.ā€

Now I finally get the meaning of the word ā€œdrunk tank.ā€

Letā€™s hope this incident has tortoise all a valuable lesson.

11 Likes

Donā€™t taunt a happy fun turtle.

2 Likes

I get a lot of satisfaction knowing the Mr. Turtle had his day.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s good eating on one of those.

I take it you mean humans.

1 Like

When iā€™m bored i lay down the floor and pretend iā€™m a carrot. When I saw this I might go and lay down the dirt one more time.

Reminded of this old joke, have you guys heard this before?

ā€œHe reaches down and grabs this box, slides the top and there was something in the box moving around. He reaches in and he pulls out this turtle. He reaches down, this turtleā€™s snapping and he says, ā€˜Iā€™m going to show you toughness.ā€™ He unzips his pants and takes out his penis. The turtle reaches up and snaps onto his penis. You see the veins and the sweat (on Hayes). He screams at the coaches, ā€˜Thatā€™s toughness! Thatā€™s fā€™n toughness!ā€™ He reaches down, pokes the turtle right in the eye and it falls off. He wipes the sweat off his forehead and says, ā€˜Thatā€™s the problem. We donā€™t have anybody in this room tough enough to do that right there.

ā€œ(One assistant) raises his hand and says, ā€˜Coach, Iā€™d do this. Just promise not to poke me in the eye.'ā€
3 Likes

Once you get past the smell of alcohol fumes, anyway.

1 Like

from the article:
ā€œA friend of the man told the security guards that when drunk, he often made the same joke when walking back home through the marketā€

Actually I think this is hilarious ā€œrunning gagā€ to do to a street vendor, but now itā€™s even more funny that it backfired this time haha

1 Like

1 Like

The version I know involves an alligator, and the punchline is ā€˜no, I donā€™t think I could keep my mouth open that longā€™.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.