.gif BANK for the BBS

It’s a Good Life.

4 Likes

Falcor walk up in the thread like

12 Likes

7 Likes

Flying Barbie

10 Likes

OMG, I thought that was so cool…until the end.

So much for updrafts.

3 Likes

@RogerStrong is just being mean by showing the backwards footage.
That is just the chimney flue fairy bringing joy to a little girl on a cold winter day.
flue fairy

Wanted to find a Michael-Bayified version, but came up blank.

10 Likes

Ask and Reddit shall provide

11 Likes

The fantasy of a perfect toy emerging from the fire like a tiny Phoenix and landing right at your feet is so sweet!

What a comment on our times that people prefer the Bayified version. :disappointed:

3 Likes

Am I the only one who is surprised that there is no screen or chain link curtain in front of the fire, especially with young children and flammable holiday stuff all over the place?

/mom mode

9 Likes

We used to have our Christmas tree a couple of metres from the fire. When it was time to get rid of it, my dad would break it up and throw it in the fire. The speed at which it became an inferno was disconcerting even then.

6 Likes

What if my first thought was that I need to get one of those dolls and turn it into Mr Hankey?
howdy ho
kyle no problem
hankey salty chocolate balls

1 Like

Well, “Likes” are currently running 7 for “So sweet!” and 9 for “Let’s blow up something real good!” My faith in humanity isn’t quite gone yet. C’mon “So sweet!”

2 Likes
3 Likes

Love me some Nicki M.
sam minaj 1sam minaj 2
sam minaj 3sam minaj 4
sam minaj 5

2 Likes

Fenix Flue Fairy Formed of Fire.
fenix flue fairy formed fire

3 Likes

One where she just goes back and forth to the girl?

1 Like

Michael Cera But it’s haaaaard.

//cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/original/3X/3/8/38e241bd99485325233718b71816169c5bfa33f5.gif

Snow White Buh bye!

6 Likes

Watch out! It’s that one guy.

What?!

8 Likes

Arrested Development Prison Michael Yeah I don’t think that’s true dad.

//cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/original/3X/9/0/90844f4df4a1435de07eb870048ba2c99fbd5322.gif

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Mexican Standoff

//cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/original/3X/d/7/d7c517c23dbf016e584827463fdec0992e3ffde6.gif

6 Likes

Scott Pilgrim Standoff

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-37059-scott-pilgrim-perfect-loop-gif-lWOb.gif

4 Likes