Glowing ice-cream made with jellyfish proteins

[Permalink]

Maybe worth it for sexytimes.

1 Like

May result in glow-in-the-dark poop?

1 Like

I’m curious to know: after it goes in what comes out?

Yum, I can’t wait to have a $175 ice cream that tastes like jellyfish spunk.

5 Likes

Look at it this way. Let’s say that in the future you try something else incredibly disgusting and describe it as tasting like jellyfish spunk. When some wit then asks, “How do you know what jellyfish spunk tastes like?” you’ll have the perfect answer.

5 Likes

That’s for the marketing department to figure out!

1 Like

They are just leaving out the part about your tongue painfully swelling and breathing becoming difficult until the paramedics arrive with their jelly-fish antidote.

2 Likes

Jeez, talk about carriage trade…When the revolution comes I will be checking tongues.

1 Like

you fools are missing the obvious application:

7 Likes

That’s what I was wondering… Can the protein be stabilized sot that it can survive the digestive tract?

1 Like

He’s eaten jellyfish! Quick we’ve got to pee on his tongue!

6 Likes

The ice cream was delicious. The antidote? Not so much.

2 Likes

Where is the light coming from, that is illuminating his fingers? If if the light source was the ice cream, why is part of it in shadow? I’m sure the ice cream glows, somewhat. But this scene looks manipulated.

1 Like

But what does it taste like?!?!

What do they taste like, Ralph?
They tasted like… buuuurnnnnniiinnng!! Waaaaah!

1 Like

I think it tastes like “this is why they hate us”.

1 Like

And why does the ice cream only glow on the left side?

Funny, I was just reading a book on bioluminescence last night, and that’s one of the things that actually happens. Fish poop gets colonized by luminescent bacteria and is visible to fish-poop-eating things in the abyss.

1 Like

Frankenfood! Frankenfood!