Have you seen THIS?

Have you seen THIS?

2 Likes

Have you seen THIS?

Tony from Ipswich sounds like a barrel of laughs.

3 Likes

Have you stepped in THIS?

6 Likes

Have you seen THIS?

Testing was carried out in 2014 on hundreds of pregnant women comparing unborn babies listening to music in the womb both abdominally (played through the belly from outside) and vaginally (internally).

The study showed that babies who had music played from outside the womb didn’t generate any response to what they were listening to, while those who listened to music that was played vaginally opened their mouths and stuck their tongues out. In addition, the response from the foetus increases through the weeks of pregnancy.

1 Like

Have you seen THIS?

[Happy Fat Cat Tuesday] (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12081348/Its-Fat-Cat-Tuesday-When-pay-of-FTSE-100-bosses-passes-average-UK-salary-of-a-worker.html)!

1 Like

4 Likes

Have you seen THIS?

13 Likes

I cannot express how much I love that hashtag, and how much I love The Decemberists.

4 Likes

Have you seen this? Its their best song IMO

1 Like

Have you seen this?

#What I Learned from One Month of Not Eating Raw Chicken

1 Like

Have you seen THIS?

Here’s the long version with an explanation of the technique by the artist:

1 Like

Have you seen this?

11 Likes

Have you seen THIS?

11 Likes

Have you seen THIS?

(this was the training video I had to watch every time before I went flying with Air Cadets - although it seems to be missing the bit about baling out which is most fondly remembered)

2 Likes

Have you seen THIS?

3 Likes

Have you seen THIS?

Have you seen THIS?

8 Likes

Have you seen THIS?

#REMINDER WARNING: take the discussion to a discussion thread. You will be flagged.

Have you seen THIS?

1 Like

Have you seen THIS?

1 Like