Here's another new aerial shot of the NSA's giant 'Bumblehive' Utah data center

[Permalink]

Just in time for my new Drone-Delivered-Horse-Apple online ordering program!

1 Like

It looks like banana. Just look at it!

2 Likes

4 Likes

I love the simplicity of these moves as a gesture of “putting in the light”.

Isn’t this like poking a stick into the Bumblehive? The NSA will probably come up with a security reason for why photography of that complex must be banned. yay.

OK. Look, I know the US is big. It has 300+ million people, is pretty big geographically, and it is enormous politically and economically but as an outsider I am staggered that your spies have even ONE facility of that magnitude. I mean WTF!? It’s gigantic.

And that’s for digital information. Even the Stasi with their analog records can’t have had much more space than that. (I’m guessing less, but I know it’s stupid to underestimate paranoid control freaks).

And knowing how fucked up everything is, now you’re going to tell me this is just the tip of the iceberg aren’t you? I mean this one is not even SECRET, right?

paramecium

Is it dangerous?

The NSA is just one of many out-of-control agencies, with no clearly defined mission statement (or at least, no mission statement that they care to remember), who get all of the money and support they demand, because our “leaders” trust them when they say they need it.

Apparently there is a looming budget crisis in the Immigration Service and ICE, and they are begging for more money. The best that could happen would be to deny them the funds. Maybe then they would focus on priorities and stop harassing innocent civilians, detaining reporters, searching laptops for no reason, etc.

A swift, harsh round of budget cuts could rein in many of these law-enforcement and spy agencies and stop many abuses. Too bad it’s not going to happen with our current set of politicians.

Pictures are fine, but smell-o-vision would show that it reeks of corruption.

As someone who lives in Denver, Colorado where the CIA moved to after following me here from Virginia. I cannot confirm nor deny your question.

1 Like

To me it looks like Crazy Frog. (shudder…)
http://rowingjournal.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/crazy_frog01a.jpg

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.