Here's what the Cards Against Humanity staff bought with the $70k they made selling "nothing"

[Read the post]

1 Like

The KLF already did that. Or were you referencing that?

ETA - I only see 2 people? Are there more? I assume it was a mix of charity and some nice things for themselves? Or are they donating stuff like Legolas’s bow to something?

Also she could have gotten a hand made bow for much less, though probably less ornate.

7 Likes

All reasonable purchases, methinks.

1 Like

The link for the black friday page thing has the list of people and what they bought/donated -

http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/blackfriday/

You know, if everyone out there buying Christmas gifts for whomever just took just a small percentage and donated that to a local charity, it would make a huge difference in a lot of lives.
My wife and I really don’t buy each other stuff other than a few fun things in our stockings and we don’t have kids. So the local Humane Society and one or two smaller orgs dedicated to people and animals get the rest.

Edit - I’d like to meet this one. I mean, I’m married and all that, but I like her taste in booze… :smile:

15 Likes

God damn. Either Maria has some good taste or she has friends who have good taste in Scotch… If it the latter, can I be her friend?

5 Likes

Has Alex just given up and replaced his carpet with kitty litter?

8 Likes

24kt gold vibrator with $280 worth of lube for the win.

7 Likes

Seriously.
I tend to like American whiskey more these days and don’t drink much Scotch at all, but when I do, Laphroaig and Lagavulin are my two faves.

5 Likes

Christ, I thought you were joking. Tip of the hat to Karlee.

3 Likes

lesson learned: don’t mess with professional trolls, kids.

1 Like

What is this… laphroaig you speak of?

8 Likes

I gotta say i’m a bit disappointed in what the money was used for. I gave them 5 dollars and i don’t really regret it, i generally find their stunts amusing but i was expecting something more interesting than buying themselves random stuff.

3 Likes

seconded

3 Likes

Custom mens suit of armor? Amateur.

15 Likes

sir poops-a-lot

9 Likes

Meh. It’s like a bonus for their work creating something I guess you enjoy.

You tip $5 at a restaurant with out thinking about it.

7 Likes

Sir Dogwain and the Feline Knight?

2 Likes

“Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what’s coming to you! I’ll bite your legs off!”

7 Likes

King Barfer and the Round Doggeral?

4 Likes