High school teacher beat up teen for dating relative

Because I posted it.

4 Likes

His profession does make it more remarkable: he’s someone whose job is to instruct, protect and nurture children.

6 Likes

You’re cute when you’re cynical!

Back off bub, Unless you want a serious ass whuppin’.

"Tis a fine line that traverses the gap between cynicism and realism. I can’t seem to forget that BB is, after all, a biz.

My assumption is that the kid is black or Hispanic and Michael Ciccarelli is a racist prick.

1 Like

For some reason I saw that headline and assumed the teacher felt compelled to intervene in the life of a teen who was engaged in some kind of incest. This version makes a little more sense at least.

1 Like

I hate the whole sexist tripe about protecting girls from sex with same aged male partners. Teenagers are sexual beings, even the feminine identified ones, even if it is a hard truth for many adults.

3 Likes

Presumably because the guy wasn’t his relative? Though I imagine this guy’s reaction to hearing that his 15 year old nephew was having sex would not be to go and beat up the girl he was having sex with.

2 Likes

compromising position could mean anything

lucky California does not have a statuary rape statute as they are the same age its a misdemeanour for both of them if they where charged which is stupid.

And now we FINALLY know how BoingBoing works; the contributors post stuff, we read it and then post insightful and well-thought out commentary, contributing to a reasoned and civil discussion on the topic at hand.

3 Likes

Hmm. Looking at the quality of this news, and your final editorial comment, Boing Boing must be quite desperate to get some traffic. Keep the good job then. You might loose a bunch of reader.

Er du ikke varmt her ute, vekk fra under broen?

1 Like

Say what, now?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.