How Boing Boing handles customer service on our Facebook page

[Read the post]

11 Likes

The turtle quote was a nice touch.

16 Likes

Here was me thinking that any negative feedback was just ignoredā€¦

6 Likes

As a regular commenter here Iā€™d like to second that: thank you all of you for not being dicks. So Iā€™m sure youā€™ll understand if I donā€™t put my pants back on just yet.

37 Likes

Wait, were we supposed to be wearing pants all this time??

33 Likes

Iā€™m just thinking about all my painful experiences working with asshole customers in the past, and I only have one question:

How do I get a job working for BoingBoing?

Okay, make that two questions:

Would I have to wear pants?

16 Likes

This is an excellent site for comparative studies between having a dick and being a dick. Now thereā€™s a Venn diagram challenge that could only be solved with a gif.

6 Likes

Coincidentally, Iā€™m not wearing pants

3 Likes

For shame!

Iā€™m wearing a painted on pants-like substance.

6 Likes

CSR isnā€™t what it used to be Americaā€¦

[yes that is me snickering]

Wait? What? For a GIF, it only makes sense if it either or both criteria vary with timeā€¦ I canā€™t speak for all Penis Possessors out there, but my personal experience is that I can pretty much predict the quantity of dicks that will be in my pants at any given moment.

2 Likes

ROFL

ahhhhh heee

I could do this job!! Let me role play as an application to be your servant-ant-man.

A: I canā€™t believe you publish this clickhole type of article on your tubes! I am giving you one more chance before I defect to buzzfudd forever. This is serious!

B: (this is me). I appreciate your attention to detail, but can I tell you a secret?

A: okay, sure

B: well, it is embarrassing to admit, but we wrote this clickhole-esque articleā€¦ So we could engage with you specifically!

See, we knew you were out there, but we didnā€™t know how to contact you!

A: reallyā€¦?

B: yes, really (mines Big Data in the background) Jeff Jeffty Jeff. But here is what we really need from you.

A: okay, Iā€™m listening

B: well, we donā€™t really know which articles are good. So can you distribute them to your friends, talk about them extensively on twitter, and give likes to little ol us?

A: Iā€¦ I guess I can do that.

B: thank you Jeff Jeffty Jeff, your participation is our only hope.

Do I get the job!?

10 Likes

Ahh but not all of us that have dicks are dicks, except sometimes, and sometimes people who never have dicks can still be dicks! Dickhood is confusing, and some people are confused by hooded dicks.

Maybe instead of a Venn Diagram giffed this would be better served with 2 pie charts laid atop one another and spun, one clockwise and one counter-clockwise.

2 Likes

Forget an extra editor: BoingBoing needs to appoint a ā€˜Pants-Jesusā€™ whose can wear multiple simultaneous pairs of pants to redeem the sinners reading this site whilst wearing none

11 Likes

Oh yes that store that caters to shy strippers! ā€œNow you donā€™t see it, now you still donā€™t see it!ā€

4 Likes

I found exchange very interesting. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

4 Likes

Just what exactly are these ā€œpantsā€ that everyone is on about?

5 Likes

You donā€™t have to wear pants, but they are going to pay you in one dollar bills.

3 Likes

Whereā€™s the coincidence? Weā€™ve all read the TOS.

Lose the pants, or opt out.

1 Like