Huffing Boing Boing

Georgia to execute a traveling band of evangelical resurrectors

7 Likes

I suppose you have to get them all in one fell swoop, otherwise, well, you knowā€¦

5 Likes

Second career of choice for disgraced cops: The Dark Lordā€™s Handbook

7 Likes

Reminds me of this:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

CURSE YOU, FANTASY TIM POWERS! EVEN IN MY DREAMS YOU DEFY ME! <shakes-fist-at-sky/>

3 Likes

Kickstarter funded gesture input ring is Worldā€™s best jar lid opener

8 Likes

Wow. I hadnā€™t paid full attention to this thread since it started while I was on internet-hiatus, but I was startled to to see that the first link you used featured my half-brother Mick Garris, from his old interviewing days, with a few of his Masters of Horror buddies. He wonā€™t thank me for sharing this, especially on the day before his birthday, but heā€™s also the first face you see in the upper left corner on http://menwholooklikeoldlesbians.blogspot.com/

Itā€™s fun to see those guys when they were so young.

7 Likes

ITS ABOUT TIME

DEAR G-D THE END IS NIGH

1 Like

I think the next bot should be able to photoshop - I would like to see a turret mounted Kate Peirson!

3 Likes

Try as I might, I couldnā€™t find a suitable image to accompany this headline.

Ok, actually I just wanted to google ā€œKate Pierson mountedā€

Edit: waetherman!!!

2 Likes

Puppies with guns are like living TASERs

4 Likes
4 Likes

The bot is getting smarterā€¦

Pirate schools are a big problem, I hear.

2 Likes

I could definitely see this one getting some BoingBoing front-page action from CD (also: now Iā€™m hungry):

Ā 

Does thinking of CIA agents as furries humanize or de-humanize them? (or, Itā€™s a gasser!)

Ā 

Makers are getting out of hand (or, I think I saw this on Etsy)

Ā 

1 Like

The botā€™s got some good stuff. The recursive stuff is funny sometimes, but more often itā€™s not. I mean, like when itā€™s funny itā€™s really funny and when itā€™s not itā€™s really not. I wonder if it should be prohibited from using each term more than once.

I really like the 3D printed dress made from 3316 pet raccon.

3 Likes

Ex-CIA chief Michael Hayden would like you to know that he is frightened by pineapple

I assume that it has something to do with being force-fed via oneā€™s bum ā€“ or perhaps it goes back to his covert ops daysā€¦

6 Likes

Is it ethically okay to gift-wrap a cat for Christmas

6 Likes
4 Likes

:pig::policeman:

:fearful:

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

3 Likes