Indestructible speaker destroyed

Nice - I’ve been planning on building something similar myself. Looks like you used a couple 2 way 6 1/2" 2 way car speakers? Had been thinking of that, or trying to build a bass tube and putting a couple 3" full range on either side where you have the white PVC to stabilze.

One of many, many problems with that movie. Do the creatures understand Daylight Saving Time? And exactly when does it stop being “after midnight”?

3 Likes

I have one, by my bed, for listening to podcasts. And it will take the place of a long-ass cable to a stereo system when I sync Rifftrax to a movie. Maybe it’ll make an appearance in the kitchen when I’m cooking, but it hasn’t yet. I have no interest in talking it out anywhere. I don’t want others to hear what I’m listening to, and I suspect they don’t want to hear it either.

I would expect the same time it stops being “After 2AM” in Washington State. Arbitrary. Jeeze it sucks being treated like a freaking child. “It’s late sweety, you can’t have your beer. It’ll spoil your dinner!” Who the F cares. The law is to just get people out of the bars sooner. What’s the point of enforcing alcohol sales ban after 2AM in grocery stores? Seriously, the grocery stores are allowed to refuse sale to people who already look intoxicated. This is a global solution for a local problem.

1 Like

the JBL charge fits in my water bottle holder.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.