Indonesian Muslim cleric condemns selfies; Indonesian women are all, like, LOL as if!

[Permalink]

1 Like

I would condemn all selfies if I ruled the internets, or the world, or whatever. But not because religion or nothing, Just because they are repulsive. And stupid. Like emoticons and acronyms, or bad grandma.

4 Likes

If he condemned duck face then most of civilization would be on his side.

15 Likes

Not only Indonesian woman who likes selfie

13 Likes

I’d like to have coffee with the young lady on the right, if I wasn’t already happily spoken for. Oh, and probably twice her age.

seriously,
the world has jumped the shark
since
Portrait of a Man in Red Chalk.

3 Likes

5 Likes

When the Cleric’s a way, the Muslims will play…

Welcome.

Not certain Clint’s worried about women half his age…

I get the duck-face hate, but not selfie hate in general. What’s the deal, and why doesn’t it apply to any other kind of silly social photo?

Walt Kowalski is.

Providing she stopped pulling that face of course.

Dried up old men wrapped in lies and ignorance should at least have the grace to keep their mouth shut when they have nothing of value to offer the world. Doesn’t seem to be the way it happens though…too bad.

5 Likes

when are we as humans going to finally rid ourselves of all religions. they are so stupid, it’s hard to believe anyone over the age of 11 can take any of that shit seriously…

3 Likes

It’s amazing how often I hear that phrase from my wife. It’s like she’s trying to tell me something.

13 Likes

How dare a woman do something without shame.

4 Likes

And yet, they push themselves into politics or religion (which is sort of politics too).

Thought… Some general worldwide program for finding meaningful-feeling use for such shriveled problems, so they get busy with something else than meddling into other people’s lives?

2 Likes

My camera was like “waitin’ 4 dose photons!” and I was like “wut?”

1 Like

At 69 I try to stay busy teaching my grandkids to be demented little demon children. I’m also stuck working almost full time to support my habits of going to the Amazon River Basin when not piddling with old cars. A wonderfully wasted life and I avoid causing world wide damage. Maybe I can start a movement…

10 Likes