Internet account believed to be Adam Lanza's shows early obsession with mass murder

That link requires joining.

ā€œand this can only add to the funā€¦ā€

Thanks for that link. Goes to show how widely (over)prescribed these are. Just imagine the lawsuits and the billions in sales lost if this topic of SSRIs and lethally violent behavior by youth and young adults against others is ever allowed to be researched in great depth. Why it hasnā€™t been is obvious from that fact combined with corporate owned government, the how is detailed in the book I mentioned. A smell of that is provided in this excellent technical talk by the author of that book:

Psychotropic Drugs and Children

Michael Moore on Columbine and SSRIs (excerpt from The Drugging of Our Children)

And thereā€™s this. Watch at least the first few minutes:

The Drugging of Our Children

1 Like

Iā€™d be more surprised if heā€™d shown an early obsession for knitting.

Depends how high up the apple tree the assholeā€™s climbed. Youā€™d have to account for windage when you plot a trajectory too.

Adam Lanza. Adam Lanza. Adam Lanza.

Are you using Michael Moore as an authority? Jesus.

ā€œAre you using Michael Moore as an authority? Jesus.ā€

He investigated Columbine and made an investigatory documentary on it, so heā€™s an expert on what didnā€™t cause that incident. When he says a possible drug-induced cause should be investigated based upon the contents of the documentary he is being interviewed within, he should be listened to. And I doubt that youā€™ve watched any of the supporting videos that Iā€™ve linked to. Your post ā€œAdam Lanza. Adam Lanza. Adam Lanza.ā€ is an indication of the lack of value of your contributions here, so I shall ignore any further comments from you.

Before everyone goes drinking the kool-aid about SSRIs in tap water, you have to realize that the amounts found, at worst, in studies Iā€™ve seen donā€™t go beyond 60 nanograms per gram ā€” or 60 parts per billion .

For a frame of reference, regulations allow our drinking water to have up to 200ppb of cyanide, before itā€™s unfit to drink.

So this is stuff that the EPA keeps an eye on, but hasnā€™t even been seen to be even a remote concern in humans.

Sources:
http://cfpub.epa.gov/ncer_abstracts/index.cfm/fuseaction/display.abstractDetail/abstract/1755/report/0

2 Likes

Delicious. Alright, Iā€™m game.

First: the term ā€œinvestigateā€ does not connote unbiased, critical, intellectual, logical, valuable, honest, or meritorious. Investigations and investigators are not of a uniform quality.

Second: ā€œinvestigatory documentaryā€ is an interesting neologism. I wonder if it means anything at all.

Third: When did movie production become a sufficient condition for expertise?

Fourth: An expert on what didnā€™t cause something? By what measure? I am supremely confident that Columbine was not caused by fast food, Star Trek IV, plastic shopping bags, the Bubonic plague, Lucky Charms, the Space Shuttle, or the Moon. Am I an expert in what didnā€™t cause Columbine, yet? How many more things do I need to add?

Fifth: the phrase ā€œWhen he says a possible drug-induced cause should be investigated based upon the contents of the documentary he is being interviewed within, he should be listened to.ā€ is a very selective depiction of the clip. Heā€™s very careful to qualify everything with ā€œmaybeā€ and ā€œperhapsā€, then turns on the gravitas as he opines about what it would mean if parents knew that Columbine was caused by those drugs. Well, imagine what it would mean if parents knew that Columbine was caused by Christianity? Can you imagine what that would mean? Can you think of all the consequences of that revelation? You could, but that doesnā€™t make it any more likely. What about absolute population? Thatā€™s been rising steadily. What about bullying? Social disenfranchisement?

Sixth: I, unfortunately, watched part of each linked video. Seeing the name ā€œGary Nullā€ told me all I needed to know about the content. For those unfamiliar with Mr. Null, he has been noted for: denying the causative link between HIV and AIDS, advocating for dietary treatments in lieu of anti-retroviral drugs; rallying against the H1N1 vaccine because it contains thimerosal, the preservative falsely linked to autism; referring to water fluoridation as ā€œdeadlyā€; claiming that heart disease can be safely and effectively treated with chelation therapy; claiming that aging is the result of not having enough enzymes.

Seventh: Adam Lanza. Adam Lanza. Adam Lanza.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.