Interview with Trump supporters: his presidency would be "classy"

Classy. You know - instead of a chicken in every pot and a car in every backyard to boot - we’ll all have Czechoslovakian ex-wifes, multiple bankruptcies and our own reality tv shows. Hoover had it all wrong.

Classy.

4 Likes

If Trump becomes US President, the next president after him will probably be Chinese, because they’ll buy the entire country in the fire sale.
However, to pursue the analogy properly, George Bush (the one with the functioning brain) was the ex-head of the CIA. Putin was a senior guy in the KGB. So if Trump is equivalent to Yeltsin (and I think there are certain similarities) his successor should logically be an ex-head of the CIA or the FBI.
Which might not necessarily be a bad thing.

What do you think Moody’s rating for a Trump-driven USA would be? How much will the Mexican fence cost and how will he get Mexico to pay for it?

I am scared for you USA.

6 Likes

after Trump Mexico will build a fence to keep the Americans out.

16 Likes

Yes Trumpster, please send every Man, Woman, Minority, & Veteran in the USA to the Democrats, you’re doing fine!

3 Likes

Why?

I like money.

Don’t forget – who will build it?

(which is a joke that writes itself and does not need to be stolen)

7 Likes

The last time there was this idea that he would never disclose his finances because his whole act is built around him being this billionaire genius investor and the truth is probably less impressive than he would like. Was that unfounded? If not, has it changed?

4 Likes

As a Tennessean whose family tree merges, I resemble that remark.

4 Likes

He may have started out as a billionaire because of daddy, but he’s probably in the low hundreds of millions these days. He’s far too desperate for cash to waste time on having his own Multilevel Marketing scheme, etc.

Pray for Mojo.

A wild Trump supporter appears to add value to the conversation!

8 Likes

…because this time it’s different? This time he has at least 11 supporters.

Because he’s black.

Not because he’d ever become president, but because this is news, and how much time and energy is being devoted to these people.

2 Likes

I am not really convinced there is that much skill in being president.

1 Like

Other news stories include that dentist shooting a tiger and Tom Brady. However, I choose not to pay any fucking attention to any of the above “stories” and don’t worry about how much energy other people are spending on it.

The internet lets you get your own news, it’s pretty awesome.

1 Like

That’s the problem. We’ve reached a point where any doofus with an ego and a bunch of supporters willing to bankroll them thinks they ought to be able to handle the job.

5 Likes

The Dude presides.

4 Likes