Just look at these banana safety-cones

[Permalink]

4 Likes

Now THOSE are worth looking at!

5 Likes

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: awwwww yisssssss :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

5 Likes

The international sign for “slippery”.

6 Likes

Wow.

Horrible flouro-orange crap everywhere might be getting automatically ignored to some extent, perhaps…

This kind of creative tweaking makes the world a hell of a lot more interesting and fun, but it’s probably more effective too.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m lookin’. I’m impressed.

Just needs an open manhole a bit downstream to complete the full comedy experience.

2 Likes
1 Like

Reminds me of Saul Steinberg’s drawings of banana men and women slipping and stripping.

They are even using these at my workplace, a place known more for its seriousness around safety and than being comfortable with whimsy.

1 Like

Do you know where they sell them?

They’re not cheap: http://www.amazon.com/Wet-Floor-Sign-Cones-Banana/dp/B00FADYTAE

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.