Just look at this crinkle-cut banana-slicer

[Permalink]

Why? In the name of all that is good and decent, why?

2 Likes

Sure, it can cut a right handled banana, but what about a left handled one.

3 Likes

You don’t need to go all the way to Tokyo, I’m pretty sure I have seen (and laughed at) those in Daiso here in the US. If you haven’t been to one, you need to find a Daiso, they’re they Japanese dollar (ok, Yen) store and full of products like that.

Only 11 stores in the USA though: http://www.daiso-sangyo.co.jp/english/stores/overseas.html Compared with 2500+ in Japan.

Not surprised you found this at Tokyu Hands. One of my favorite places to visit in Tokyo. The key is taking the elevator to the top floor, and then walking down the spiral, hitting every part of the store.

1 Like

You simply rotate it through a higher dimensional space. Either banana or slicer. But not both - that would be silly.

I, for one, would rather like such an intriguing device and would be more than willing to subscribe to its newsletter.

2 Likes

Got one for my father from there. Works about as well as expected.

Alton Brown hates this so much.

Totally a banana-tasker

In higher-dimensional space, banana peels you!

I live in Australia and just found one those awesome stores near me. They are amazing.

Don’t you mean:

i’ve laughed abut that review ever since i read it last year, it is what actually got me into the sport of reading spoof amazon reviews. there is some really good humor there for those willing to search it out. :slight_smile:

seriously though, i kinda want this one. any chump can create regular banana slices by hand, but wavy slices, that’s gotta make yogurt and cereal taste even better.

1 Like

Back in the 3d
Back in the 3d
Back in the 3ds art

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.