Literally thoughtcrime: If 'You're thinkin' about joining al-Qaeda or ISIL,' President Lindsey Graham would drone you

[Read the post]

1 Like

For the record, I Love Big Brother.
For the record.

11 Likes

Global fascism is becoming the norm. We the people better stand up or earth is going to be a bad place to live.

11 Likes

Is this going to be the theme of the train-wreck this time? Who’s the Jingoist-yist? Who intends to drive the country fully into banana republic status replete with star chambers and “disappearing”?

Honestly, I’d prefer they stick to a contest of “who’s loves Jeebus most.”

12 Likes

Great. The next Republican president will inherit an American public where drone killings seem normal and only radicals call them “extrajudicial.” #ThanksObama

7 Likes

GOP lost the 2016 election, and it’s only 2015!

1 Like

I thought everyone got the memo after Eric Garner. Your life is subjection to termination by the state at any time, so long as they have something approaching a reason, and so long as you are not a sinless angel of some kind.

3 Likes

So now I’m sitting here “thinkin’ about joining al-Qaeda or ISIL”
I’m thinkin’: those are two organizations I really can’t get behind.
Sounds sandy and preachy, too, like sand everywhere sandy and lop your head off preachy.
I’m thinkin’ I shan’t join either.
But I am “thinkin’ about joining al-Qaeda or ISIL”

11 Likes

Well played. Now all the Democrat has to do is promise not to summarily execute US citizens without getting the Star Chamber to sign off on it first, and they’re the progressive candidate!

11 Likes

Graham was yukking it up Saturday with Iowa Republicans, and said if any American were suspected of associating with terrorists, he would order a drone to kill that person.

I wonder if that’s limited only to al-Qaeda or ISIS…

“Our opponent though, is someone who sees America it seems as being so imperfect that he’s palling around with terrorists” - Sarah Palin

2 Likes

I dunno. . . Graham did NOT promise to “double Guantanamo” as previous GOP candidates did.

Why does Lindsey Graham hate America?

Did I miss it? I didn’t hear Lindsey Graham say anything more than “It’s all Obama’s fault”.

Sounds like sound rationale for pre-emptively killing Sen. Graham. Anybody can play!

2 Likes

Great, we’re all f$cked due to Zuul-like logic.

“I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us…”

5 Likes

That would be terrifying if Lindsey Graham wasn’t such a transparently stupid, pandering chickenhawk.

2 Likes

More Pandering. I’m sure this attitude gets traction with some Americans. It’s the simple-minded solution to an almost imaginary problem.

10 Likes

Graham is suggesting breaking the law and refusing a citizen the right to a free trial. How un-American. Let’s drone strike his commie loving ass!

4 Likes

A mere :heart: is inadequate to express my pleasure at this turn of phrase :smiley:

And if you were a sinless angel, well, I’m sure you were thinking about doing something bad…

During the Bush administration, the Republicans were calling anyone who disagreed with them “terrorists,” so…

2 Likes

No, I didn’t hear it either, but did find it in the links. Listen to the wingnut say it here, right around 1:45. He even adds a little self-satisfied chuckle after saying it.

1 Like