Macbook webcams can be remotely activated without any sign

In Soviet Russia…

Really? No one?

3 Likes

I hear you, no pun intendeed.

Well it’s nice to finally meet my neighbor. I’ve been meaning to drop by for a cup of sugar or some butter or something.

I’m in the 3x5 card hanging over the top of the monitor now for years club.

Why does it matter so much that the light comes on? Are most people going to notice it if the machine’s stuck on a table or a shelf, in a moderately well-lit room, not currently being used or attended to? I suppose you might notice it if you were looking in its general direction when it lit up, or you entered the room in a state of darkness. But if you were out of the room, looking the other way, etc? I’d probably need klaxons to sound and whirling flashing lights if my attention wasn’t immediately focussed on the possibility of a webcom suddenly becoming active.

What with the didactic and non-impenetrable ziggurat pervading the noosphere, why beguile any audience whatsoever with any such treatise as one finds appropriate insofar as any participant may be able to withstand?

say what?

Electrical tape and I’m running linux so alsamixer has the thing muted and turned all the way down.

exunctly

Masturbatory mac fanboyism is news, again?!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.