Mother of three boys' funny review for Kleenex mulitpacks

[Permalink]

4 Likes

Just waiting for someone to work ā€œJust look at it.ā€ into this thread.

But donā€™t give them a box of tissue. Look the other way while they swipe it. The same goes for hand lotion.

Other funny product reviews:

For decades I have been trying to come up with an ideal way to slice a banana. ā€œUse a knife!ā€ they say. Wellā€¦my parole officer wonā€™t allow me to be around knives. ā€œShoot it with a gun!ā€ Background checkā€¦HELLO! I had to resort to carefully attempt to slice those bananas with my bare hands. 99.9% of the time, I would get so frustrated that I just ended up squishing the fruit in my hands and throwing it against the wall in anger. Then, after a fit of banana-induced rage, my parole officer introduced me to this kitchen marvel and my life was changed. No longer consumed by seething anger and animosity towards thick-skinned yellow fruit, I was able to concentrate on my love of theatre and am writing a musical play about two lovers from rival gangs that just try to make it in the world. I think Iā€™ll call it South Side Story.

Banana slicerā€¦thanks to you, I see greatness on the horizon.

This is the greatest product. Perfect banana slices every time. Every morning I slice a banana - six slices onto my cereal and six slices onto my husbandā€™s. It takes seconds. Just push the slicer over the banana and give it a quick squeeze. Another push, another squeeze and poof, that banana is history.

My husband likes bananas but hates watching me do this for some reason. He hasnā€™t slept in weeks. I thought it was because I was clumsy at first while I got the hang of it, but Iā€™m real good at it now. Push - squeeze, push - squeeze. Real quick. He still hates it. Go figure.

1 Like

What are ā€œKleenex mulitpacksā€? Are these packs of tissues that you can hide under the hair in the back of your head?

Good viral, Kleenex!

2 Likes

Kleenex: for that other kind of sneeze.

4 Likes

Sorry, @maggiek. Iā€™m substituting my science reads with the complete works of James O. Thach

4 Likes

Thank you for sending that link. God bless us, every one.

1 Like

Reminds me of a definition of ā€˜orgasmā€™ I heard some years ago:
ā€˜Like sneezing, just down there.ā€™

Except that was narrated by Howie Mandel.

Interesting. I actually had to use Wikipedia to find out who Howie Mandel is. (No, really.) Then I realized the only time Iā€™ve seen him on TV was his cameo in The Big Bang Theory. Didnā€™t check it then, to get the joke it was sufficient to understand he was some sort of celebrity, you didnā€™t had to know why he is known. I think I thought he might be a golfer or something, donā€™t ask me why.
The interesting bit is that his quote worked itā€™s way into being used in non-english speaking continental Europe, crossing not only the big pond but the language barrier also.
Somebody should choose this as the thesis of their PhD!

I used to watch him way back (like 30 years ago), I believe it was on a show called ā€œLaff Traxā€ which was sort of like SNL or SCTV. There was a beer commercial in there, too.

Important not to confuse him with Howard Mandel nor with Harvey Mandel. (Because itā€™s easy to do that.)

Howard Mandel is one of the two Mandels I knew so far (the other is an architect named Richard Mandel) because Iā€™ve read some of his articles on jazz. (I had a jazz phase a couple of years ago.)
What puzzles me is that Harvey Mandel didnā€™t ring a bell, I must have heard at least some of his music. Anyway, thanks for the tip!

Donā€™t forget Dave Mandel

Hereā€™s where I first heard him:

Okay, itā€™s official. Iā€™m starting collecting guys called Mandelā€¦

Wasnā€™t Woltz the movie mogul who woke up with the severed horse head in The Godfather?

Anyway, thanks for the info guys!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.