Mysterious banana being tosses banana into business

2 Likes

George W. Bush warned about this in his 2006 SOTU address, when he told Congress “to pass legislation to prohibit the most egregious abuses of medical research: human cloning in all its forms; creating or implanting embryos for experiments; creating human-animal human-banana hybrids; and buying, selling or patenting human embryos.”

They can’t stop just looking at him. Also he’s got a red cape that makes him run faster.

1 Like

He gave them the slip.

2 Likes

banana man

13 Likes

Police are apeeling for witnesses to come forward.

3 Likes

I salute our new banana-human overlords!

1 Like

This. I thought the same thing. Wait. The police was involved? Seriously?

1 Like

Dongles!

Well, bananas are ever so slightly radioactive. The police probably had to check to ensure it wasn’t a fissile banana.

3 Likes

Is that better or worse than a depleted banana?

7 Likes

I believe the War on Bananas is neatly covered under Bruce Schneier’s more general War on the Unexpected. https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2007/11/the_war_on_the.html

1 Like

This article was designed for boingboing

4 Likes

It’s the beginning of the Clone Wars.

2 Likes

Why don’t they use a sniffer dog for tracking the gentlenana?

6 Likes

That’s right @bottleimp, we are a bit radioactive and I am coming for you. I am gonna stuff my yellow butt down your bottle and splode you to radioactive shards. Watch out.

2 Likes

Why do I feel like this has already happened in a German fetish film?

4 Likes

My GF playfully squished up a melted bar of coal tar soap in the shower, and then I had to explain why I was laughing and saying “Du essen die scheiße”

2 Likes

His flying looks a little wobbly - which is about the way I fly in dreams.

Also, I notice that his banana Mohawk seems to also function as a sensory organ.

4 Likes

It was a fruity snuff film, I think.

1 Like